Web3 UX Researcher
- Full time
We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 450,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 15 fiat and 12 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our new Smart Yield account. And the community is growing fast, with over $1 billion in assets under management, weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 20,000 Premium users.
But that’s just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
And this is where you come in...
You will work in the UX Research Team, within the Product team. UX Research Team aims at providing Product and other parts of the company insights and deep understanding of user behaviour and user needs. This ultimately shapes the whole SwissBorg ecosystem, and the SwissBorg app in particular. The UX Research Team combines the following expertises: qualitative research, quantitative research, data analysis, UX and service design research.
What you might be doing:
- Analyze user data to help frame a research topic and understand the impact of a problem/solution.
- Analyze “voice of the customer”
- Design qualitative, quantitative and mix method user research studies to uncover needs, behavior, and pain points of our users
- Perform qualitative and quantitative synchronous and asynchronous research studies
- Perform initial concept testing of ideas as well as usability testing of working prototypes
- Structure findings into useful presentations to be shared internally, create user personas and user journey maps
- Work on broad research topics as well as detailed feature usability based on company needs
- Contribute and help Product Managers to creation of specs and user requirements
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and shaping of team processes, collaboration, and communication
What you might bring:
- You live anywhere in a European time zone (Full remote is ok)
- You have a minimum of 3 years of proven research experience
- You have a MS/PhD degree in sociology, anthropology, psychology, or similar
- Proven track record of bringing insights through quantitative and qualitative research
- Design and big data analysis skills are a plus
- Experience working in an agile environment a plus
- Investment and cryptocurrency experiences are a strong plus
- Experience with ProductBoard and Metabase are a plus
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
- Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We'll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.