Explore 18 UX/UI Offers
- 🧮 Accounting (4)
- 🧪 Analyst (21)
- 🆘 Assistant (6)
- 🏢 Back-End (24)
- 💼 Biz Ops (16)
- 🙂 Community Manager (43)
- 📝 Content (18)
- 💾 Dev Ops (18)
- 📇 Documentation (7)
- 🔧 Engineering (59)
- 🏪 Front-End (35)
- 🌕 Full-Stack (16)
- 🎮 Gaming (2)
- ⚖️ Governance (1)
- 🖌️ Graphics (6)
- 📈 Growth (14)
- ⭕ HR (11)
- 🎓 Intern (12)
- 🚀 Marketing (55)
- 🎨 Meme Artist (5)
- 🎲 Metaverse (1)
- 🖼️ NFT (7)
- 🤝 Partnerships (12)
- ⛏️ Product (35)
- 🔬 Research (8)
- 🔍 SEO (0)
- 🛡️ Security (8)
- 🧑🤝🧑 Social Media (12)
- ➰ Solidity (23)
- ℹ️ Support (11)
- 🈯 Translator (1)
- 💰 Treasury (3)
- 📏 UX/UI (18)
- 💡 Other (21)
🦸♂️ Superdao is an all-in-one DAO platform that makes it easy to start and operate decentralized autonomous organizations. With Superdao, you can create a DAO in one click, generate smart contracts for NFTs and tokens, use built-in member directory, treasury dashboard, newsfeed, and contributor compensation system + do even more with third-party apps
What are we looking for?
— ability to communicate with developers and products
— purposefulness and initiative
— self-learning and proactivity
— native/fluent English
What will you do?
— write texts for interface designs in English
— edit customer documentation
— work with CEO and product managers to build a development strategy
— competitive pay and equity
— remote or office (in the heart of Moscow or St. Petersburg)
— lots of vacations & flexible working hours
Kippo is a fully immersive virtual playground for people to interact through their digital identities. Once upon a time, people met through events, parties, and friends. We are bringing this idea of social dating to an app.
Kippo is a space to hang out with friends and meet new people.
We are open and honest about everything at the company and we never fluff anything. Startups are rough and the hours are long but we love going to work everyday because we love what we do and are excited to see our creation out in the world. We want you to thrive at Kippo and wake up every day excited to be part of this project.
We are passionate about video games, music, fashion, and pop culture, and these passions manifest themselves in the world we are creating at Kippo.
As our UI/UX Designer, you will develop highly creative and fun visual designs that emphasize Kippo’s mission. You’ll strive for pixel perfection, epic quality, and immersive visual storytelling through the use of advanced UI and motion graphic techniques. You’ll apply design thinking and take a broad approach to ensure interactive and experiential continuity across the interfacing app and unity game. You’ll be working directly with the Head of Design from concept through development, and closely collaborate with other designers and dev team.
- Prepare wireframes, flows, prototypes, designs, and motion graphics using Sketch + Zeplin (or Figma and other tools)
- Synthesize user research with business needs to inform and evaluate design concepts throughout the product development process
- Break down interactions and experiences thoughtfully for teams to be able to ship value incrementally
- Clearly present and communicate design ideas, vision, and strategy through visual storytelling
- Collaborate across teams to design large-scale product & gameplay features for users
- Provide clear and detailed design artifacts for the team (strategy articulation, journey maps, flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes)
- Establish best practices and quality standards to champion user-centered design methodologies
We’re looking for
- High level of proficiency with Sketch + Zeplin (or Figma and other tools)
- Experience in designing for consumer apps (and web platforms), mobile gaming and/or MMORPGs strongly preferred
- Experience in designing platforms for Web3 decentralized finance and gaming platforms strongly preferred
If you don’t meet all of the qualifications but feel you could add value, we’d still love to hear from you
- Competitive compensation & benefits including healthcare, snacks, lunch
- Work with smart, driven and talented peers
- Flexible paid time off, unlimited vacation (just let us know in advance)
- Opportunities to grow in a fast-paced innovative environment
- Ability to make an impact by shaping the game, community, and team
Connext is building the future of value transfer on the internet. We believe in the power of decentralized networks to transform finance and put value back into the hands of individuals. We think this becomes possible when everyday users can exchange value effortlessly between disparate cryptosystems. We're a small, technical team working at the confluence of distributed systems, game theory, and cryptography. We're funded by grants from the Ethereum Foundation and backed by some of the top investors in the space, including Polychain Capital, Consensys Ventures, 1kx, and others.
Are you Designer that’s passionate about blockchain? If yes, then you came to the right place!
We are looking for a sharp and creative visual designer who can help us evolve our Connext brand and take it to the next level! The ideal candidate should be creative and able to take ideas and translate them into compelling and engaging visuals. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our evolving ecosystem development team, with the goal of making a big impact on Connext’s growing community base, and to contribute to the success of a quickly growing, high-tech start-up company that is making big waves in the blockchain industry.
This is a part-time, 100% remote opportunity to work with talented crypto team members located all over the world!
- Help us establish and evolve our brand visual identity
- Create and establish an awesome and engaging visual identity manual
- Collect our current materials and consolidate into something meaningful so we can share with the rest of our open source community
- Build new illustrations to reflect the Connext ecosystem and help us define future design goals to be used in event posters, release videos, creative briefs, etc.
- Utilize UI/UX design for landing pages and microsites
- Create vector illustrations, design elements, and motion graphics to create engaging social media and marketing campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with crypto industry trends
- Experience as an UX/UI Designer, ideally at fintech/crypto start ups
- Experience in Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC, Webflow, Procreate and Keynote
- Ability to work self-sufficiently and remotely in a dynamic startup environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- A robust portfolio demonstrating your awesome talents!
What We Offer...
- The opportunity to make your mark on a quickly growing and impactful startup!
- Passionate colleagues and a very diverse, dynamic team
- Ability to work anywhere you want
- Competitive salary & ownership
- A monthly $250 Co-working or Home Office Stipend
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Off-sites that bring the whole team together several times a year
What we’re looking for
- 3 years of experience in responsive website design (flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, prototypes) with examples of shipped products
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of UI design and visual design principles (hierarchy, typography, color, contrast, balance, negative space)
- Proficiency in Figma (design and prototyping), Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Web3 knowledge appreciated, but not required
- UX skills appreciated, but not required
What you’ll do
- Design user interfaces and the occasional graphic for our blog posts
- Translate complex ideas into visually elegant, user-friendly designs
- Work closely with engineers, product managers, and designers to define problems, map user flows, create design systems, design interfaces, and prototype interactions
- Proactively solicit feedback from fellow creatives and cross-disciplinary partners
This job is a great fit if...
- You want to work with people that care. Working at the labs is a vibe. We’re not just looking for someone to fill a role, we’re looking for someone who wants to vibe with us.
- You love typography. We believe that designers who understand typography tend to understand good design. You have a favorite typeface, but more importantly, you know how to pick a typeface that matches a brand.
- You love making design systems. Reusable components are your jam and auto-layout is second nature to you.
- You obsess over details. 1-pixel vs. 2-pixel spacings matter to you.
- You care about developer handoff. You love going the extra mile to make sure that files handed off to developers are deliberate, consistent, and well documented.
- You are organized. Layer names like “Frame 132” and “Rectangle 42” bug you, and you love organizing and labeling elements in a way that makes sense for designers and developers.
- You love experimenting. Web3 is an emerging field, and design patterns haven’t converged into best practices yet. Best practices are good to know, but the willingness to experiment goes a long way. Embrace your hacker spirit.
- You love learning. We’re building new markets and economies with fundamentally different technology. The best designers are good storytellers, and curiosity about economics, blockchain, and regenerative finance will help you craft better narratives.
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary
- Unique and creative office space in Berlin for creating and hacking
- A leadership team that embraces creativity and gives you space to explore and grow
- Coaching in blockchain, web3, economics, regenerative finance, and UX
- A welcoming and inclusive culture where team members can collaborate, unite around a common goal, and take pride in doing the best work of their careers
Curve Labs focuses on Governance, Cooperative, Economics, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Berlin. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.curvelabs.eu/
Be responsible for the design of website UI/UX, deck creation, visualization of marketing activities and so on. This is a remote position. Full time is preferred.
- Good at visual expression. Be Aesthetic, creative and productive.
- Major in art or related would be preferred. Proficient in mainstream design tools (exp. Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Have a strong sense of responsibility. Good at communication and cooperation.
- Experience with game, recreation, social media, IT network would be preferred.
- Please provide personal links or portfolios.
- Competent compensation with crypto incentives.
- Flexible working hours and decentralized base.
- Friendly and diverse working environment.
Launch NFTs from your own branded storefront
With 21% of America owning crypto currencies and 4% now owning NFTs, people everywhere are choosing a decentralized internet full of possibilities. Metaplex Studios is bringing to life these possibilities for our growing community through our mission to be the world’s NFT Standard. Since our June 2021 launch, Metaplex is already one of the most popular platforms for makers to launch their NFTs storefronts to their communities.
- 2,000+ developer teams using Metaplex and #1 trending GitHub
- 1,500+ developer teams using Metaplex's latest feature Candy Machine™
- Product of Solana Labs
And, we're just getting started. Come onboard and be a part of internet history as we define the next generation of user experiences on Web3 and empower innovation in a trustless world through the Metaplex Protocol and NFTs.
About this Role
How will millions of internet users benefit from a new decentralized web? As Senior UI Engineer, you’ll be instrumental in bringing the NFT revolution to hundreds of millions of people. Your efforts will help empower our community as they invent the future of media, gaming, music and more using the Metaplex Protocol. Your work will also define the concept of ownership using NFTs on web3.
Because of your position on the engineering team, the Metaplex Team will look to you to understand our code base, map out what’s possible, and contribute to roadmap discussions. You’ll work closely with ecosystem developers and Metaplex Studios Product, Design, and Community teams. The choice is yours! Travel to developer events to evangelize Metaplex (ie, Art Basel Miami) or Solana Hacker Houses or meet with VIP partners in gaming, sports, and media. The team will support you and we’re excited for where the adventure takes you!
What You'll Do
- You’ll own our front end code as well as other parts of our technology stack and the team will empower you to make important architecture decisions.
- You’ll work cross-functionally on product evolution from ideation, design, architecting systems, and process.
- Partner with product managers, designers, and community developers to understand the needs of our users and build a product that serves those needs. You also have the opportunity to tap into our Community on Discord and at IRL events to gather additional feedback.
- Produce quality work with thorough collaborative code reviews, cross-browser & device compatibility testing & bug fixing processes.
- Collaborate with the Design team and create responsive, modern components and optimize site & navigation content for mobile devices.
- As Metaplex Studios just formed in August, we’ll need you to advocate for team process and company culture (ie, mentorship, interviewing, and new initiatives)
- Work in an agile environment with a team of developers and interact with stakeholders, business owners, designers, compliance, and QA
- A minimum of 5+ years experience building web applications with a strong track record in developing rich applications with HTML, CSS, JS, Node, Rust, and working closely with design specs to achieve amazing UX/UI. A four year degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) is also preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in developing front-end software, with deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (ie, React), TypeScript, UI Test Automation frameworks, and Vercel / Netlify and static site hosting.
- The knowledge to instrument software with real user metrics to reflect the customer experience (experience with Google Analytics, Mixpanel or other web analytics tools a big plus)
- Understanding of how to optimize the delivery of code and assets (ie, images, fonts) to a browser (ie, lazy loading assets, using CDNs, caching, compression, etc.).
- Proficient in view layout and rendering technologies (ie, responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support)
- Capable of diving into the source code of front-end libraries to debug, patch, and extend them when necessary
- You care about the quality of systems and will pitch-in to help debug and fix performance issues when the situation calls for it.
- You’re passionate about crypto and NFTs and always willing to learn!
- Lastly, and most importantly, your excitement to bring innovation in a trustless world makes you inherently a beacon of positivity for our team and our community.
These are for full-time employees
- Remote organization. Work anywhere in the US.
- Your monthly health care premium is covered
- Stipend for technology
- Your own NFT avatar when you join
- Hang out with your team at crypto conferences and hacker off-sites
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, sexuality, and metaverses to apply.
Swim.io is building tools for the cross-chain DeFi world. We're looking for smart and dedicated engineers to join our team and help build exciting infrastructure that is easy to use.
We wrote a React frontend in Typescript which interfaces with our smart contract and Solana's Wormhole bridge to provide a unified cross-chain swapping experience. The MVP is working but we have big plans to integrate with more chains, tokens, AMMs, and bridges. We also want to iterate on our UI to build the best cross-chain experience in DeFi. We believe DeFi apps should strive to be as intuitive and easy to use as Airbnb, yet give power and transparency to the user when needed.
You will work in a small but growing team and have lots of impact and ownership. We use the standard suite of Slack, Github, and Google Drive. Half of our developers work remotely but occasionally visit (which is optional, of course).
So far we have a frontend and a backend/contract team. Both use pull requests, auto-lint/format, and a decent amount of tests. Besides that our process is pretty loose. We keep a backlog of tasks and usually work on whatever is highest on the stack at the moment. No recurring meetings except for the weekly company update.
Some examples of what you'll be doing:
- Manage our brand identity
- Create a styleguide
- Design and implement responsive UI components with Typescript and SASS
- Think through and address all the edge cases a user might encounter in a complex cross-chain transaction
- Coordinate with contractors and agencies to make sure our visuals are consistent across the board
- Several years of experience in full-time UX roles
- High autonomy
- Comfortable in or happy to learn Typescript, React, SASS, and Elastic UI
- Excellent written communication skills
- No bullshit: We admit mistakes. We don't fight over who gets the credit banana.
- Exciting atmosphere: We are very ambitious and ready to adjust to the fast-paced crypto world. Flying half the team to a conference or another office is not unusual if it's positive EV.
- Healthy culture: We try to balance our passion for hard problems with sustainable working hours. We hold feedback meetings and do team events.
- Option for remote work. Our office situation is in flux -- right now we have hubs in Hong Kong and Berlin, with San Francisco likely coming soon
- Go to blockchain conferences around the globe (if you want)
- Great compensation (in crypto or fiat)
- Whatever work equipment you need in the office or at home
- Extensive global coverage health care plan
Swim is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
What We’re Looking For
You love beautiful, well-crafted, perfect interfaces and great user experiences.
We value design. You can see it in all that we do. We approach development with craft and think a lot about form and function. You should feel equally at home talking to developers and designers. You understand that design is a process and that concepts might need multiple iterations before it's just right.
We're building the foundation for Web3 - a new platform for building decentralized applications (dApps) where no corporation has control over data. You must be interested in building world changing tools. We are looking for someone who cares about the quality of the final design as much as we do. You will ensure the final product is high quality and works as intended.
- Develop, ship, and maintain quality interfaces for our website, blog and docs apps
- Work with our Design team to transform ideas and designs into scalable and readable code
- Collaborate with the product team for the code reviews
- Implement beautiful transitions/animations in our various user interfaces
- Be an autonomous individual with a proactive attitude and receptiveness to feedback
- React componentsExperience building reusable UI components with thoughtful APIs and handling React component state and lifecycle
- CSS-in-JSTheme UI and Emotion. Animations with CSS3
- GraphQLSome experience with GraphQL is desirable
- NextJSExperience with front-end frameworks, such at NextJS or similar is desirable
- TypeScriptExperience with Typescript would be a plus
Include a portfolio in the application with projects that highlight your work.
Founded by Akash Nigam, Evan Rosenbaum and Jake Adams, Genies is the world’s largest avatar technology company and driving force in the creation of digital identities that can be used across platforms. The company is setting the foundation for swift, widespread adaptation of avatars in society and culture through its internationally renowned Avatar Agency and API partnerships. With investors such as NEA (Rick Yang), Bond Capital (Mary Meeker), Bob Iger, Michael Lynton, Breyer Capital, CAA, Tull Investment Group, NetEase, Coinbase Ventures and Dapper Labs, Genies is creating a network of platforms and marketplaces where virtual identities lead the way in digital communication, connection, commercialization, monetization, and self-expression. To date, the technology has been used by the likes of Gucci, FritoLay, GIPHY, Offset, Justin Bieber, Paris Hilton, Amanda Nunes, J.Balvin and many more.
Genies is looking for a creative, curious, and innovative product designer to serve as our first Lead Product Designer. Reporting to our Founder & CEO, the Lead Product Designer will have a seat at the executive table and be responsible for developing and managing all aspects of Genies design and creative output across our entire suite of consumer facing products and platforms. You'll own Genies end to end design strategy, philosophy, and principles, and collaborate with all of engineering, product, art and animation teams to deliver an immersive and futuristic user experience.
Our ideal candidate is a hands on product designer who loves to get their hands dirty and thrives in creative environments. You'll be responsible for implementing a data driven approach to draw out insights that allow you to best understand our users' needs and behaviors, and work closely with product create the future of web 3.0 experiences.
The future Lead has a passion for creating world class consumer experiences and teams, and recognizes the future of digital identity and NFTs. Fast paced, innovative growth environments stimulate you, and you recognize the opportunity of creating the next consumer social platform of the future. If all of this align with what you are seeking next, then come jump on the rocket ship that will help build the metaverse!
What You Should Have:
- Minimum of 8+ years of product design experience that demonstrates your craftsmanship
- An ability to lead end-to-end design on products for desktop and mobile
- Exceptional user experience and design skills, and a portfolio of design work that shows the full range of your product design, user research, interaction design and visual design skills
- Strong product thinking, systems thinking and a track record for driving results by building products that provide great user experiences and business value
- Previous experience recruiting and building a world class product design team is a nice to have, but not mandatory
- Proficiency with Figma, Adobe Suite, etc.
- Excellent storytelling with an ability to inspire via compelling stories
- Naturally curious and always seeking to learn more
- Experience with motion design and designing for accessibility
- Facilitate the design process, present and iterate design solutions, driven by group critique
- Possess not just exceptional product design skills, but the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well
- Strong information presentation (visual and written) skills; outstanding written and verbal communications
What You'll Be Doing:
- Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, sketches and wireframes, visual design, and user data & analytics
- Conducting and leading user research, stakeholder interviews, and framing problems and insights through stories that help your team envision opportunities
- Using a human-centered design process to develop user stories, personas, user flows, design mockups, prototypes and specs for our most complex projects
- Owning projects from beginning to end, while helping guide more junior & intermediate designers through their design process
- Contributing to and helping shape product design vision and strategy, generating buy-in, advocating for great user-centered practices, and operationalizing the strategy and processes for product design
- Recruit and manage a team of product designers
- Help to maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with other teams such as Engineering, Product, Art & Animation, and Senior Management
Here's why you'll love working at Genies:
- You'll work with a team that you’ll be able to learn from and grow with, including support for your own professional development
- You'll be at the helm of your own career, shaping it with your own innovative contributions to a nascent team and product with flexible hours and a work from home policy
- You'll enjoy the culture and perks of a startup, with the stability of being well funded
- Comprehensive health insurance for you and your family (Anthem + Kaiser Options Available), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Competitive salaries for all full time employees
- Unlimited paid time off, sick time, and paid company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees
- Health & wellness support through programs such as monthly wellness reimbursement
- Working in a brand new, bright, open-environment and fun office space - there’s even a slide!
We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 450,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 15 fiat and 12 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our new Smart Yield account. And the community is growing fast, with over $1 billion in assets under management, weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 20,000 Premium users.
But that’s just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
And this is where you come in...
You will work in the UX Research Team, within the Product team. UX Research Team aims at providing Product and other parts of the company insights and deep understanding of user behaviour and user needs. This ultimately shapes the whole SwissBorg ecosystem, and the SwissBorg app in particular. The UX Research Team combines the following expertises: qualitative research, quantitative research, data analysis, UX and service design research.
What you might be doing:
- Analyze user data to help frame a research topic and understand the impact of a problem/solution.
- Analyze “voice of the customer”
- Design qualitative, quantitative and mix method user research studies to uncover needs, behavior, and pain points of our users
- Perform qualitative and quantitative synchronous and asynchronous research studies
- Perform initial concept testing of ideas as well as usability testing of working prototypes
- Structure findings into useful presentations to be shared internally, create user personas and user journey maps
- Work on broad research topics as well as detailed feature usability based on company needs
- Contribute and help Product Managers to creation of specs and user requirements
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and shaping of team processes, collaboration, and communication
What you might bring:
- You live anywhere in a European time zone (Full remote is ok)
- You have a minimum of 3 years of proven research experience
- You have a MS/PhD degree in sociology, anthropology, psychology, or similar
- Proven track record of bringing insights through quantitative and qualitative research
- Design and big data analysis skills are a plus
- Experience working in an agile environment a plus
- Investment and cryptocurrency experiences are a strong plus
- Experience with ProductBoard and Metabase are a plus
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
- Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We'll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.