Explore Partnerships Offers
- On site 📍Manila
- Full time
What you'll do
- Maintain current client relationships, identify, and obtain potential clients
- Contact potential customers to develop future relationships
- Research industry trends and create new opportunities to meet Coins strategic objectives
- Earn trust from internal and external stakeholders, manage projects, and balance contending priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Collaborate with product, ops, compliance, and leadership team to ensure requirements are met for partner integrations
- Own the end to end process of the Merchant/Partner Onboarding process.
- Own our Know Your Business process
- Maintain a strong understanding of Coins products and services, and innovating new ways to serve businesses
What we expect from you
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in Business Development or Account Management
- Graduate with a Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or a related field
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and ability to express insightful analysis, technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, and able to work quickly without supervision
- Ability to analyze data and industry trends and translate results into better Coins solutions
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Can become an expert of Coins services and products
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- You have a true passion for Coins.ph’s mission for financial inclusion across Southeast Asia
- Have an interest in cryptocurrency and be willing to learn about the industry
What we offer
- To be an important part of the development of a cool world class mobile application
- Team with professionals. Our guys are the best at their work
- Career and professional growth. It means that we invest time and money in your career (IT conferences, courses, training, software - all that you need for good work)
- You can be sure that in our company a warm welcome awaits you. Our BD team and your Team Leader can help you to be a part of Coins
- Remote work flexibility. You may work from home or the beach. No matter what. Results are what we are after
- Flexible vacations
Director Product Partnerships
- On site 📍San Francisco
- Full time
Director Product Partnerships
- On site 📍San Francisco
- Full time
Every day, hundreds of millions of people rely on Mozilla and our flagship browser, Firefox, to explore and develop for the Internet. Mozilla helps people to safely discover the world online while building new experiences on desktops, smartphones, tablets, in-home devices and even in virtual and augmented reality, all while respecting their privacy and agency. This is a time of opportunity and growth at Mozilla that is coinciding with a unique moment for the broader market. Are you inspired to tackle the enormous challenge of improving the user experience of the Internet? Are you comfortable challenging assumptions to advocate for better products and services? Mozilla’s brand promise and market position give rise to a number of new opportunities, and your role will be to help us find, evaluate, and support GTM execution. About the role Mozillas’ Business and Corporate Development team leads strategic and product partnerships, distribution, growth, exploration and investment activities. Our Product Partnerships group keeps a pulse on emerging technologies and pursues new revenue opportunities in close collaboration with product teams. We are seeking an outstanding Business Development professional to generate expansion and partnership recommendations for some of Mozilla’s early-stage products and technology explorations. An example is Hubs, an open-sourced AR/VR platform crafted for every headset and browser that enables communication in mixed reality to come to life. Other examples include our emerging suite of Privacy & Security products, such as VPN, Relay, Monitor and more. The Product Partnerships team also collaborates with our Innovation groups to plan next-generation and more speculative pursuits. The leader will help small, cross-functional teams to develop strategies to optimize products, services and technologies while drafting go-to-market plans. The role requires someone who is highly analytical and strategic, approaches problems in a structured manner, and is comfortable with ambiguity. Top candidates have experience seeing the big picture, conceptualizing what’s possible, and applying organized, linear thinking to helping partners and internal colleagues see it too. This role will require a keen understanding of new technologies (instant communication, online payments, blockchain technologies, ecommerce, cloud computing) and the ability to work with technical, legal and business partners.
What you’ll do
As a mentor/player, lead a small but impactful team Define go-to-market strategy and product monetization recommendations Own market and opportunity assessment; collaborate with our Sr Product Partnerships Analyst on financial modeling of growth opportunities in key technology segments Formulate and test market entry hypotheses, and develop and communicate recommendations to product and engineering teams Provide subject matter authority on ecommerce, the AR/VR landscape, Web3 (industry trends, competitors, pricing/cost analysis, etc) Identify, structure, negotiate and implement commercial agreements with partners
BS/BA degree required; MBA a plus 12+ years of professional experience in product partnerships or business development at a consumer technology company A background in strategy, corporate development, investment banking or management consulting a plus, but not required Significant and diverse contract drafting and negotiation experience, from small, experimental trials to multi-year, multi-million dollar, international agreements Knowledge of various business frameworks and approaches; quantitatively oriented in assessing opportunities and structuring agreements Experience running cross-functional efforts and collaborating with internal stakeholders Know-how in supporting team members with their professional development goals and empowering autonomy Leader by example, a model for how to build strong relationships Keen sense of priorities, ownership, drive, independence, and flexibility A track record of good judgment and implementation Excellent communication, persuasion and presentation skills. Direct and concise storytelling ability Understanding or background with Immersive Platforms (e.g., FB Horizon, Microsoft Mesh, Altspace VR, Frame VR, Spatial) Able to work remotely and travel once it is safe to do so
About Mozilla Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunities and innovation for everyone online. Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at email@example.com to request an accommodation. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose. Group: B
Head of Investor Relations
- Remote TZ⌚Cyprus
- Full time
Head of Investor Relations
- Remote TZ⌚Cyprus
- Full time
About Magic Square
Magic Square is the world's first Web3 solution to simplify Crypto, conceptualizing the beauty of an App Store with a built-in DAO mechanism to create a highly secure and accessible environment of all dApps, CeDeFi, NFTs, Games, and more in one single place. Our vision is to create a space for using crypto apps with user experience at the forefront. Our product breaks down all borders with cross-chain interoperability and streamlined interfaces.
Magic Square recently closed its 3$M Seed Round led by Binance Labs & Republic Captial and KuCoin Labs, GSR, IQ Protocol, Dao Maker, and more as Strategic Investors.
About our Team
The people behind Magic Square are first-class industry professionals, blockchain veterans, experienced software developers, and seasoned crypto enthusiasts. Our ultimate goal is to gradually influence a widespread organic shift to decentralized applications, cryptocurrencies, and Web3.0.
Working at MagicSquare is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Head of Investor Relations. You will take ownership of all aspects of fundraising and investor relation matters, and forge and maintain a strong relationship with existing/potential investors to ensure consistent communication and understanding of investor preferences/parameters. You will be working in a fast-paced and innovative environment where you will play a key role in delivering successful fundraising of the company from strategic and financial investors to support Magic Square's growth ahead of the related market developments. You will also work closely with the team in navigating the liquidity and funding market landscape of the blockchain environment by providing an accurate and solid brand representation for the company in the markets. You will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Identify, connect and build relationships with the potential investors
- Drive the preparation and maintenance of marketing materials including, but not limited to, investor presentations, Private Placement Memorandum, and Due Diligence materials during fundraising and in between fundraisings
- Lead the execution of all fundraising activities, optimizing investor communication and coordinating the investors' information needs through Due Diligence requests and on-site visits
- Manage end-to-end fundraising process and service existing investor base
- Lead the preparation and coordination of periodic and ad-hoc Investor Meetings
- Handle all ad-hoc investor queries, liaising with the appropriate investment teams where necessary to ensure high-quality responses are provided in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Finance and other teams on presentations to support IR messaging and content development
- Coordinate with Finance and Legal/Compliance on reporting obligations
The ideal candidate - who you are and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, or related area
- 5+ years of experience in working with/for private equity, venture capital, and investment banking
- Knowledge and/or experience in the current crypto and blockchain landscape
- Excellent English oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Must possess excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Strong experience working on multiple assignments at once, while maintaining project deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work in a fast-paced environment
Sounds like a challenge you'd like to take on? Then apply now!Benefits:
True to the motto "Take care of your employees, and they'll take care of your business", you'll find a lot of good things in working with us. For example:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world
- A fast-paced, challenging, and one-of-a-kind business sector
- Flat company and international work environment
- Excellent opportunities for advancement in a growing organization
- Possibility of international transfers and relocation mid-career
- Competitive payment
- Flexible working hours
If you're still hesitating because you don't think you're a 100% fit for the job, THEN APPLY ANYWAYS and we'll have a chat! Maybe you've got more potential than you think ;)We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Creator Partnerships, Lead
- Full time
- Develop the strategy for creator community programs, owning the end-to-end strategy, execution and measurement. Lead cross-functional teams and agencies through executing against this work.
- Partner with our VP of Marketing to bring our biggest creator partnerships to life. Own both major GTMs as well as an ongoing engagement strategy.
- Define our creator engagement & retention strategy, and stand up that approach across partnerships, events, comms, and products.
- Recommend and build an approach for a referral program in partnership with product and growth marketing. Define how and where we communicate this to customers, and how we experiment over time.
- Stand-up and scale Community programs. Build programs, campaigns, and experiences in which artists & producers can connect, learn and grow.
- Shape and own the brand & community marketing team outcomes and KPIs.
- Track and analyze community growth metrics to ensure creator engagement, retention and satisfaction.
- 6+ years of experience in marketing, with experience brand & community-led growth strategies.
- You have significant cross-channel marketing proficiency (brand, media, growth)
- You have a demonstrated experience of building brands that play a meaningful role in culture – building preference and loyalty with customers.
- You are an inspiring storyteller - you’ve led campaigns & programs that bring breakthrough ideas to life, translating to massive business impact.
- You are a strategy leader with a bias-towards-action, and love experimenting and iterating.
- You are the ultimate stakeholder manager, and have experience partnering across marketing, communications, customer support, product, etc.
- You are a proactive communicator who can efficiently run cross-departmental projects with multiple stakeholders and maintain project timelines and deliverables.
- You are a team player that is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to help out the team.
- You love roles that enable you to flex across different challenges and responsibilities, and are able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities, as well as in the work environment.
Partnership Success Manager, Global Employment
- Full time
Partnership Success Manager, Global Employment
- Full time
About Protocol Labs
Protocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates, and community members. Most teams in the Protocol Labs Network are fully distributed and work remotely around the world. Engineers, researchers, and operators work in the open to improve the internet — humanity's most important technology — as we explore new advances at the intersection of many exciting fields (crypto, networks, distributed systems) and cultures (startups, research, open-source, distributed work).
About the DevCo People Team:
The DevCo people team is a NEW People Team at Protocol labs challenging the status quo of Global employment infrastructure. Inspired by Web3 principles, our small but mighty team is designing and scaling new ways of enabling Global and Distributed workforces. Today we support nearly 300 Labbers across 25 countries in all aspects related to Global Employment including: EOR partnerships, Immigration, Benefits, People Technology, and Policy Development.
We are looking for an Partnership Success Manager, Global Employment to build the foundation for our global employment partnership expansion. You will onboard and manage employment partners and payroll facilitators to ensure streamlined, optimized and cohesive workflows. You will create varied pathways for Labbers to be employed/engaged within the Protocol Labs Network all while championing the Labber experience. In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead and contribute to complex and varied projects while executing against a People strategy that will directly enable our Labbers to do their best work – anywhere in the world. If you are someone that enjoys bringing vision to life, fast iteration, conquering ambiguity while challenging the status quo, let’s chat!
As an Employment Partnership Success Manager you will
- Onboard and manage new and existing EOR/PEO Employment partners
- Create and maintain exceptional Labber experience.
- Design and maintain partner playbooks, workflows and processes
- Develop and ensure deliverables and Service Level Agreements are being completed timely and accurately
- Manage amendments to contracts within company policies, including client Master Service Agreements (MSAs), Statements of Work (SOWs), and agreed upon hiring calendars
- Support handbook development and content creation and train internal teams on all matters related to employment options, offerings, and schedules.
- Conduct Partner & Labber reviews/surveys to monitor partnership success and Labber satisfaction.
- Effectively manage on-boarding project issues and risks, escalate as needed, and create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Be responsible for partnership management, including troubleshooting issues related to invoicing, international payroll, and all other HR matters to resolve challenges and ensure accurate and timely payroll and FIL grant distributions.
- Develop and maintain competency in the areas of international employment, immigration, benefits, and payroll
You may be a fit for this role if you have
- 5+ years of experience in People Ops/HR business partnership, preferably in the tech industry and at a startup
- Experience as a Client/Customer Success Manager or Account Manager at a global EOR/PEO
- Experience onboarding/managing multiple EORs/PEOs
- Experience scaling a global and remote workforce and a passion for global business
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to drive programs and execute on projects independently and resourcefully
- Strong understanding of global employment
- Demonstrated ability to work within and be successful in a high-growth environment, adapting and adjusting quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent communication and consultative skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with your own work and reviewing the work of others
- Demonstrated discretion and sound judgment handling sensitive and confidential data
If you’re passionate about the future of computing and a more democratized internet, we want to talk to you.
GDPR for Job Applicants and Candidates
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Protocol Labs, Inc. (“Protocol Labs”), which is located at 427 N Tatnall St #51207, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 and can be contacted by emailing legalrequests[at]protocol.ai. Protocol Labs’ data protection team can be contacted via legalrequests[at]protocol.ai. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Protocol Labs’ recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Protocol Labs, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Protocol Labs to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Protocol Labs’ behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards.
Your personal data will be retained by Protocol Labs as long as Protocol Labs determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment or to assist in the hiring process. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.
- Full time
We Want You
We are looking for individuals who are keen to join our group of talented project contributors. You are someone who:
- has an immense interest in blockchain-related technology
- well on your way to being a Crypto-Native
- has an insatiable thirst for growth and learning,
- is keen to build and grow together with the industry
What you'll be doing
- Build and nurture relationships with ecosystem stakeholders in the Ethereum community
- Assist with the education and onboarding of partners, designing great incentives and ensuring a successful partnership.
- Create co-marketing initiatives with partners to communicate our brand to the wider community.
- Inspire growth, excitement, and education about our product within the ecosystem
What you'll need
- 2+ years of working experience (internship counts).
- Professional English proficiency required, as there will be reports and documentation which could require publication.
- Strong background in Blockchain knowledge, whether as a user, researcher, operations etc.
- Deep understanding of the Ethereum ecosystem.
- Familiar with data tools in Ethereum, basic on-chain data analysis skills.
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to distil complex topics and processes in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Technical background is a plus.
- Full time
- Traditional Org.
- Lead and execute Harmony’s overall Asia business and community strategy with partners, developers and investors.
- Coordinate with the core team to develop the overall strategy for building out an Asia ecosystem for Harmony.
- Representing Harmony in all industry events and building partnerships with all ecosystem participants.
- At least 5 years work experience with proven ability to work independently as well as in a leadership role.
- Experience in developing, planning and executing successful company strategies.
- Experience in business development, partnerships, community and media management.
- Strong familiarity with the national and regional blockchain ecosystems in Asia Pacific.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin Chinese and English.
Harmony is a fast and open blockchain for decentralized applications.
Our protocol has achieved secure and random state sharding. Harmony Mainnet supports thousands of nodes in multiple shards, producing blocks in a few seconds with instant finality. Our staking mechanism reduces centralization while supporting stake delegation, reward compounding and double-sign slashing.
Harmony aims to build an open network of nodes operated and governed by a large community.
What we offer
At Harmony, you will work with an experienced team in a high performance culture. We offer competitive compensation and remote work.
Partnerships Lead (Remote)
- Full time
- Traditional Org.
About DeFi Alliance
The DeFi Alliance is a community first Web3 accelerator. We help startups source liquidity and support from a broad industry network — the DeFi Alliance Network — that includes trading firms, founders, and investors. Together, we will grow Web3 to one billion users by 2025.
The DeFi Alliance was founded in March of 2020 with top tier trading and venture firms CMT Digital, Cumberland DRW, Jump Capital and Volt Capital.
We are a team of builders building a platform for other builders. Our team includes founders, investors, traders and other capital markets specialists, developers and more.
DeFi Accelerator Program - a 12-week program featuring talks from leading experts, hands-on mentorship, demo days and more to boost your liquidity and other needs.
Web3 Games Accelerator Program - a 12-week program featuring talks from leading experts, hands-on mentorship, demo days and more to help build your game and community.
DeFi Alliance Network (DAN) - an industry association of stakeholders in the Web3 startup ecosystem. Our members include trading firms, venture funds, exchanges, law firms, code auditors, community builders and Web3 founders.
What We Offer
🤩 Work with world-class Web3 founders, investors, and other industry leaders and be exposed to the most exciting projects working at the cutting edge of Web3
🤝 Join a growing team with a strong reputation, investment portfolio, and Accelerator business led by experienced entrepreneurs who have founded some of the leading companies in the crypto space
💰 Competitive salary
📈 Competitive equity/token compensation
🏝 Unlimited vacation policy
🦷 Medical, dental, and vision
🏡 A remote work environment with an international and diverse team
Compensation: Competitive salary plus equity/tokens
Start Date: Immediate
Experience: Mid- or senior-level
The DeFi Alliance is seeking a Partnerships Lead to lead our membership and partnership initiatives. As our first partnerships hire, you will manage our membership process and take ownership of the strategic direction and execution of our various DAO and professional partnerships. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in business development, partnerships, consulting, and/or sales.
- Manage and operationalize our membership application, screening, approval and onboarding process working closely with our Operations team
- Working closely with DeFi Alliance leadership, build and eventually own the strategic direction of partnership initiatives and prioritization across key partner segments (protocols, trading firms, investors, gaming guilds, service provider DAOs and more)
- Execute and operationalize priority partnerships including planning, negotiation, implementation, contracting, and reporting
- Build a clear framework for DAO-to-DAO partnerships to define business models and integration methodology
- Design metrics to measure success for partnership initiatives and report on them regularly
- Experience in business development, partnerships, consulting and/or sales
- A clear passion for engaging with people
- Ability to build relationships and partnerships remotely leveraging Discord, Twitter, Zoom and other crypto-native tools
- Experience working with Hubspot or other CRM or people management softwares
Highly Desired Attributes
- Strong familiarity with crypto industry and DAO landscape from a business and partnerships perspective
- Existing relationships within crypto and DAO ecosystem
- Highly organized with strong data literacy (experienced with Excel or Google Sheets) and desire for automation
DeFi Alliance At A Glance
DeFi Alliance focuses on venture capital, incubators, accelerators, bitcoin, ethereum, cryptocurrency, and blockchains. We are a distributed team of 10-15
Head of Business Development
- Full time
At the dawn of Web 3.0, CyberConnect is here to build a decentralized social graph protocol that serves Web3 social networks and the metaverse. Our mission is to return the ownership and utilities of social graph data back to users, while providing an infrastructure for all Web3.0 developers to integrate and build upon.
CyberConnect is only as valuable as the network that uses it so it's essential to work with our partners and collectively build a universal social graph on Web3. We are looking for Head of Business Development who will be instrumental in developing and iterating on long-term, short-term strategic plans for CyberConnect's relationships with our external partners. You will lead the team responsible for executing on complex, high-impact initiatives and building relationships across web3 industry.
What You'll Achieve:
- Manage CyberConnect's most critical partnerships
- Be able walk the line between technical speak and business speak
- Recruit and manage a high-performing team, defining its operating model, goals, KPIs and build this entire org from the ground upThis will include doing the work before you have a the full team built
- Innovate on how we encourage partners to adopt our products
- Give strategic feedback to our product and engineering teams on driving adoption
- Own relationships with protocol and industry executives, navigating the organizations they lead to educate key partner contacts about CyberConnect’s value proposition, further develop CyberConnect’s understanding of their interests and needs, and identify/execute complex commercial and developer deals that support CyberConnect's strategic objectives
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure appropriate post-deal implementation/integration plans are put in place in the course of the deal process
- Expand current relationships to get better adoption and product feedback. If successful, relationships and partnerships should last forever
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to represent CyberConnect effectively in interfacing with C-Level executives
- 7-10+ years of relevant experience, with a background in strategy, business development, and partner management
- A focus on building & developing lasting relationships
- A proven track record of leading high-performing teams in a product-centric environments with significant internal and external dependencies
- Broad and deep experience designing industry-wide partnership strategies, and forging commercial relationships to build innovative product experiences
- Experience leading large, complex, and first-of-their-kind commercial negotiations end to end, from opportunity identification through deal execution
- An operationally focused mindset, with an ability to see a deal far beyond signing, and to lead/influence teams developing and implementing plans to realize the intended benefits of partnerships pursued
Nice to Haves:
- Worked with open source projects
- Worked with decentralized networks, consensus protocols, smart contracts, blockchains, etc.
CyberConnect — Connect Everyone on Web 3.0
Building the social graph infrastructure for Web 3.0
We conceptualize the decentralized social graph as a collection of unilateral paths among different blockchain addresses. This simple structure is flexible and can potentially support a plethora of interesting Web 3.0 use cases.
- Decentralized governance
We are still early 👶🏻 But WAGMI! 🤫
Who are we
CyberConnect was co-founded by Wilson, Ryan, Shiyu, Zhimao in 2021 and headquartered on Web3. We are crypto believers and serial entrepreneurs. In 2018, the same team founded Lino blockchain and built DLive.tv, the biggest blockchain-based live streaming platform. Our team is equipped with talent and skills to make blockchain applications achieve massive adoption. When building DLive, we exclusively contracted with the No.1 YouTuber PewDiePie, and achieved 1 million daily active users within 6 months.
We are backed by some of the best investors in tech and crypto: Multicoin Capital, Sky9 Capital, Animoca Brands, Lattice Capital, Draper Dragon, INCE Capital, Zoo Capital, UpHonest Capital, Divergence Ventures, and Hashed.
Learn the latest about CyberConnect at cyberconnect.me
And please follow us on Twitter: @CyberConnectHQ - all the best stuff is there 🙂
Still have questions? Check out our Careers Page and FAQ.
- Full time
About the protocol
InfinitySwap is the decentralized exchange (DEX) powering the Internet Computer (Dfinity’s) blockchain ecosystem. We are backed by Polychain Capital and A16Z through Dfinity’s Beacon Fund.
Here at InfinitySwap, we are looking for a Head of Developer Adoption & Partnerships to join the team. As Head of Developer Adoption & Partnerships you will work within the community to help accelerate technical adoption of InfinitySwap across other projects:
- Set the short-term planning and goals as they relate to partnerships and adoption
- Identify and develop partnerships and opportunities across projects in Dfinity
- Connect with media and influencers to drive engagement in the platform
- Set the agenda and KPIs for members of the adoption/growth team who will work with you
- Excellent communication skills, strong understanding of crypto
- Previous experience working with blockchain-based applications, smart contracts, and dapps is a bonus.
- Self-motivated, innovative and proactive with the ability to take responsibility for projects and the willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment, as part of a small core team
Why join us now?
- We have closed a seed round with Polychain Capital’s Beacon Fund as lead investor.
- InfinitySwap is experiencing incredible ecosystem growth and public awareness, driving unprecedented traffic to Infinityswap.app
- You will be given the chance to lead and shape product market fit
- You will have the opportunity to work in a highly ambitious team that wants to improve on the status quo in DeFi with great technology
- Work in an informal and friendly environment that is very open to new initiatives and ideas
How to apply
Infinityswap.one is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from everyone. Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reviewing your application!