Explore Other Offers
Head of Infrastructure
- Full time
What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP's and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
You can view all our open positions here: https://jobs.nethermind.io/
The Head of Infrastructure plays a key managerial role at Nethermind, leading the DevOps team during the hyper growth of the business by anticipating business requirements and staying ahead. This role focuses on 3 areas: project delivery, people leadership, and business support.
The role will have a 60/40 split of coaching the team and being hands-on. Someone from a strong technical background who has already stepped into a people management role, whilst also not being too far removed from the technical side of things, would be a great fit for this position.
You will take charge of the Infrastructure & DevOps function by managing the team, as well as dealing with the teamâ€™s performance, ambitions and development, and will ultimately be a part of a major transformation to impact the business and drive change.
- Hands-on technical leadership of the team - this includes training, people management, coaching, and driving a high-energy delivery
- All phases of project delivery: conception, initiation, execution, delivery and on-going support. Technology lifecycle planning and delivery - onboarding, deployment and maintenance
- Continuously work to improve the infrastructure by utilizing DevOps engineering practices
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, organisation, and diversity
- Manage performance and provide constructive feedback, helping the members of your team become the best they can be
- Work closely and in partnership with peers and business stakeholders to drive the infrastructure forward
- A minimum of 5 years relevant technical experience
- A minimum of 1 year management experience
- Experience of having led a team of engineers
- Energy, drive and strong leadership skills
- Strong technical knowledge, having come from a technical and engineering background
- Superior knowledge of working in cloud based infrastructure
- Strong interest/experience in crypto/blockchain technologies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively convey complex ideas tailored appropriately to the audience (from senior executives to technical experts)
- Ability to lead and guide team members throughout the infrastructure deployment and maintenance cycles, hire new team members if required
- Experience building and maintaining company-wide CI/CD pipelines for different projects
- Experience monitoring the infrastructure with tools like Grafana, Prometheus, New Relic, OpsGenie
- Experience with multi-cloud environment (AWS, GGP, Azure), Terraform, Ansible
- Passion to work in the blockchain space
Nice to have:
- Experience of working with on-premise stack and hybrid infrastructure
- Experience designing architecture for blockchain infrastructure
- Experience of working in a global company with geographically distributed teams
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in computer science or computer engineering
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity
We are always on the lookout for talent!
If what we do excites you, but none of the current open positions match your background, we encourage you to send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our growing and active community of 2000+ developers on our Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/PaCMRFdvWT
Interested in joining the Optimism Foundation? Apply here!
- Full time
Interested in joining the Optimism Foundation? Apply here!
- Full time
If you are interested in joining the Optimism Foundation please submit your resume here and we'll reach out if there is an opportunity that matches your skill set!
As the Foundation grows specialized roles will be posted, so please check back frequently.
- Full time
This is a hugely important role as we strive to be the best wallet for zkSync and StarkNet. You’ll collaborate with the most innovative founders in crypto, shape our products based on their feedback, and be the face of Argent to the developer community.
As Ecosystem Lead, you will get to:
Build relations with the world’s best Dapps
- Build relations with the most exciting Dapps to understand exactly what they’re building and how we can tailor our products for them and their communities.
- Ensure Dapps can continuously share feedback with our product team, and that we follow up quickly and clearly.
- Confidently discuss features on both a product and technical level.
Evangelise Argent to developers
- Present at leading community events, from Devcon to meetups.
- Organise our own community events and hackathons.
- Represent Argent in developer-focused communications, including podcasts, newsletters and blog posts.
Own the developer experience
- Make sure Argent has the best developer experience possible through the production of up-to-date developer documentation across all its products, including tutorials.
Your experience should include:
- 2+ years in a technical position (e.g. an engineer or data scientist) with a clear understanding of core engineering concepts
- Strong experience growing networks both inside and outside of an organisation
- Being crypto native (heavy user of crypto products & deeply enthusiastic about web3’s potential)
- Strong product mindset with prior experience defining product requirements
You might also have:
- Been involved in a community led project or be actively involved in a DAO
- Enjoyed organising or participating in Ethereum and zk-rollup related hackathons
- Full time
Remote, Global, Customer Success, Full Time
About the role
ConsenSys is currently seeking a Technical Writer with a passion for the developer experience, and particularly enterprise blockchain software. You will have an interest in or experience writing documentation for dApps, protocols and APIs—you are passionate about the needs of users in relation to these and communicating related concepts clearly.Our ideal candidate can comprehend blockchain and Ethereum concepts quickly and understand the user journey from multiple perspectives.
You'll be comfortable working directly with development teams without extensive design or requirements documentation as input. Our daily work involves reviewing engineering pull requests, building the latest master, and using our command line products to see it working for yourself. Having a dig around in the code base is sometimes the best way to answer a question.
We're remote first and our tech writing team and developers span multiple time zones. The reality of this means working on multiple work streams at once. The ability to independently manage multiple tasks and changing priorities will be key to success in this role.
You will work closely with our product managers and directly with our user base (generally support engineers in our community) to identify key recurring areas of confusion and create corresponding content, whether written, visual, or webinars, and be able to partner with community contributors on documentation through wikis and other means. We work in a fast-changing crypto environment, and there are many ways you can make a great impact.
- Write new documentation such as user guides, FAQs, video tutorials, and technical support docs for key aspects of our open source Ethereum software, including command line tools, API reference documents, and architecture documents
- Have an in-depth understanding of the product and what customers need to succeed with MetaMask
- Proactively identify gaps in the documentation or knowledge base articles
- Work with support engineers, product managers, and other subject matter experts in a collaborative editing environment
- Edit and review content created by others for technical accuracy and clarity
- Assist the marketing team in creating other resources and thought leadership including tear sheets, case studies, and white papers
- Provide feedback to the product team on how our products might be made easier to use
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- 3+ years experience working on software documentation, ideally in the blockchain/ crypto space
- Great teaching skills that translate into amazing written work
- Experience working with crypto wallets, dapps
- Experience using version control systems, like Git, or similar
Bonus Points for:
- Passion for blockchain and/or Ethereum
- Experience with Docs as Code workflow
- Experience with source code
- Previous work on open source projects
- Developer community experience and/or evangelism
- BA/BS degree
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our organization is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Full time
We are Tokonomo — the ultimate DeFi platform that combines all the best blockchain innovations to provide an easy and secure experience for the average web3 user (IDO Launchpad and Tokens/LP Locker; discover our platform here).
Currently, we're looking for a Listings Representative, location is not crucial though we expect you to be available in the UTC time zone.
As a Listings Representative, you are expected to find listing opportunities (newly created tokens), uncover business pains, and summarize our value proposition to help prospects understand benefits of conducting their IDO (Initial DEX Offering) on our platform.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for achieving a monthly quota for the number of qualified listing opportunities
- Proactively generate new IDO listings on our platform
- Collaborate with Business Development and Marketing teams
You need to:
- Be fluent in English — written and verbal skills are critical to success in this role.
- Have knowledge of the crypto market/blockchain ecosystems
- Superior communications skills
fixed 50$ in crypto per each new listing + 0.5% from the hardcap of the listed project if it conducts a successful IDO (average $450 per each successful IDO)
Sr. Manager, Compensation & Benefits
- Full time
Sr. Manager, Compensation & Benefits
Remote, People & Talent Team, Full Time
At ConsenSys we have a vision of a world where data sovereignty and financial well-being is accessible to every person and organization. We believe Ethereum and decentralized protocol technology is a more trustworthy and equitable foundation for how we create and share value across the web. On this trusted, open source foundation, we can accelerate the worldâ€™s transition to a universally accessible network of distributed participants where transparency, security and freedom are fundamental.
Our product suite, composed of Truffle, Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. As the leading Ethereum software company, ConsenSys enables developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. To learn more about ConsenSys, and explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
Why join ConsenSys?
Remote first. Youâ€™ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents. We encourage our people to travel and connect in person either through retreats, conferences, or just for fun!
Flexible working arrangements. You can create the work week that works for you with flexible hours and locations. We believe everyone has the right to individual sovereignty. We empower and support you to make your own schedule and own your own time.
Continuous learning and opportunities. As a destination employer, ConsenSys is committed to your growth and development. We provide continuous on the job learning and opportunities, as well as offering the comprehensive ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera training courses, bespoke training programmes, technical learning sessions and our world class blockchain and Ethereum Academy.
Unlimited vacation/holidays. We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. Company-wide we participate in â€œzero productivityâ€� days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. Work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. Youâ€™ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
About People & Talent
People and Talent support the entire ConsenSys community. We strive to be the destination employer of choice for our ecosystem. That goal is embedded in all the work we do to attract, retain and support our amazing talent. By joining our team youâ€™ll be working with a diverse group of incredible individuals who put â€˜people firstâ€™ and are designing and building the workplace of the future.
What You'll do:
Reporting to the Global Head, People Operations & Total Rewards, the Sr. Manager of Compensation & Benefits will serve as a trusted organizational leader responsible for the design of ConsenSysâ€™ compensation philosophy and the strategic management of inclusive employee-related benefits and services that are able to effectively support a diverse, rapidly-growing employee base.
The ideal candidate will be hands-on with a deep understanding of scaling compensation and benefits programs and practices, with a track record of conceptualizing successful strategies, leading action plans, and driving the execution of organizational goals. This position requires an ability to think strategically about problems as well as a knack for tactical execution.
- Subject matter expert in all areas of compensation philosophy, strategy, design & pay practices across; Base Salary, Short-Term/Bonus Incentive programs, Equity/Long-Term Incentive compensation programs and Global Recognition programs
- Subject matter expert on Job Evaluation, Pay Structures, Career Framework & Global Grading and Pay Progression & Competitive Pay Positioning (both intern & external)
- Subject matter expert on legislation and regulations to ensure that our pay practices and policies are in compliance with global, federal, state & local requirements
- Supervise the Annual Merit, Market Adjustment & Promotion cycle run by the Compensation Team in coordination with People Strategists & Business Unit Leaders
- Supervise the ongoing transition of our Global Compensation Module to Compaas HCM with the cross-functional work team
- Engage with Talent Management to ensure our Compensation Programs, Process & Tools are fully aligned with our evolving Performance Management Strategy
- Engage with Finance to develop, review and monitor our performance metrics under our Annual Incentive Plans (Bonus & LTI) that drive results aligned with achieving our Quarterly, Annual and Long-Term strategic business and organizational goals
- Monitor peer group compensation Market Data & Trends to ensure we maintain our pay position/competitiveness leveraging our benchmarking tools (Market Pay)
- Hire, develop and support Compensation Analysts (to be added as we grow) focused on providing People Strategists & Business Leaders with proactive direction and guidance on various pay practices to support our Annual Merit & Promotion cycle
- Coordinate with the People Strategists and broader People team to provide guidance, education and consultation on the various compensation programs, processes & tools
- Provide consulting support for any M&A and divestiture activities
- Participate on special project teams to support constantly evolving People initiatives
- 5+ years' relevant experience in compensation, equity programs, and benefits planning.
- Experience with effectively scaling a rewards function to support the company's business goals and growth, with a strong awareness of best practices.
- Expertise in the development of strategy and administration of compensation and benefits (including Executive compensation)
- Demonstrated understanding of the complexity of business on a global scale. Demonstrated ability in managing internal compliance programs and policies.
- Exceptional communication instincts & practices that keep stakeholders informed and included in a way that builds trust.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience in performing complex reporting and analysis. Strong analytical, mathematical, statistical, and conceptual skills; Excel expertise is required.
- Excellent business and People Operations acumen, comfortable navigating ambiguity and thrives in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to think strategically and to translate strategic directives into tactical initiatives
Nice to Have OR Bonus Points
- Experience working in a start-up culture
- A willingness to help out where needed - regardless of the scope of your role
- An understanding of the Blockchain and Ethereum ecosystem, with an interest and curiosity to learn more
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. Weâ€™re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environmentâ€”apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.
- On site 📍Toronto
- Full time
Apply for this job
HashCloak Inc is a R&D lab and consultancy focused on privacy, anonymity and scalability for blockchains and cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2019, our team is well-known for working on state of the art Ethereum projects such as Ethereum 2.0, Shyft Network and Althea, for pioneering optimistic rollups and bringing forth the first empirical analysis of Ethereum's privacy guarantees and applications.
We are seeking an operations manager that will operationalize key processes at HashCloak. You will be ensuring that operations at HashCloak run smoothly, support every team member with their needs and assist with client outreach.
Our team is interested in many exiciting areas at the intersection of cryptography, game theory, and finance, such as anonymous networking, private information retrieval, and zero-knowledge proofs. You will be working with a small, and international team based in different time zones around the world. We are a remote-only company and have a very flexible and relaxed culture.
This role is a great fit for someone that is wanting to break in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space. Further, this is a remote role but we require a prospective applicant to be in Toronto, Ontario.
- Manage day to day operations as HashCloak (Accounting, contract management, etc)
- Assist in client outreach and management
- Assist in writing grants for HashCloak's internal projects
- Assist in ensuring everyone at HashCloak has their needs met through regular check-ups
- Keep up to date in general blockchain and cryptography developments
- Other duties as needed or assigned
- 2+ years of experience in an operational role in a blockchain startup, consulting company or similar
- A People person
- High degree of English language fluency
- Awesome written and organization skills
- Positive attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving environment
- Reliable and predictable availability
- Exposure to the blockchain space
- (Nice to have) Speak an additional language
Crypto Trader/Financial Advisor
- On site 📍Dubai
- Full time
Crypto Trader/Financial Advisor
- On site 📍Dubai
- Full time
XAEGIR is looking for a Crypto & Blockchain Analyst to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions.
Why XAEGIR is Your Web3 Vessel in the Storm
- Extremely supportive team environment - even cross-functional support is available.
- Character above talent - we foster an environment where learning is encouraged, and bad attitudes are not.
- In the spirit of transparency, organization and foundational knowledge are established almost daily, which means you’ll be onboarded with full-support and have access to information.
- XAEGIR prioritizes health over work - so you never have to worry about taking time off for yourself. There’s no point in pride in creating a stressful work environment (That’s so last decade.)
- Limited blockers - your suggestions, feedback, and work-related needs are taken seriously. We want you to be successful.
- XAEGIR is in it for the long-term, which means growth opportunities, long-term business goals, and plenty of work. We’re not here to cut-and-run, but rather build innovations that the world will love and appreciate.
- You’ll be able to upskill into the Web3 ecosystem and develop a new range of professional utility, learn about new technologies, understand current trends, and be part of a shifting landscape in the idea of a free and open web.
- If you’re looking for a place where you can headline your talents, expand your portfolio, and push new personal and professional boundaries, then XAEGIR might be the theoretical ship waiting for you to board.
- We blaze trails at the frontlines of the future.
What is XAEGIR?
XAEGIR is the premier Web3 on-ramp and gateway to the metaverse.
Our flagship product, Aevetar, features highly customizable and modular avatars with randomly generated traits. An Aevetar is a person’s identity in the metaverse; extensible for platform and purpose. It will be the foundation for continuously generated value and experiences - customers will realize new ways to use their Aevetar for social, gaming, and other metaverse experiences.
At XAEGIR, we’re excited about building a brand new economy from the ground up based on true digital ownership. We're leading the way with innovative, disruptive products and services for the metaverse.
We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Our team is from all walks of life and we celebrate differences.
XAEGIR is largely a user-driven organization, so you’ll have a seat at the table in influencing the platform, celebrating the culture, and engaging communities around the globe. We are an all-remote company, but prefer that you have availability during GMT+3 work hours to facilitate better collaboration with your core team.
The XAEGIR team you will be working with identifies with the following traits: Expressive Patient Helpful and supportive Adventurous Courageous
Some quotes from the XAEGIR team on the subject of leadership:
[Leadership demonstrates] clear objectives, freedom to challenge decisions, effective delegation, open support, solid feedback, allows for own initiative, open-minded, expressive about problems, and demonstrates an encouraging mindset. Leadership is also transparent and instills confidence.
Our team is made up of a diverse group of passionate people who have carved out a personal path forward in the world of Web3. We’re thinkers, doers, and strongly motivated to innovate new products and services for the metaverse. We support each other during our daily Scrum meetings, toss ideas back and forth throughout the day, and enjoy sharing clever memes. Fun for us is having a sense of ownership in the job we love and being able to drive change and influence direction both internally and externally.
Candidates will enjoy working remotely with a diverse team in a challenging and changing market segment. Company culture promotes and encourages out-of-the-box solutions and new ideas. Get the chance to learn new Blockchain projects early in their development period before they come to market and challenge yourself to bring new products, services, and ideas to a revolutionary industry.
About the Quest
A day in the life
Your quest will be to help us find and evaluate new investments and support the team across all portfolio companies, projects, and transactions, with a particular focus on the intersection of blockchain technology and interactive media, and gaming.
The right candidate must be confident with working autonomously, and have high self-accountability, strong communication skills, and great passion for both the gaming and crypto industries, startups, and venture capital.
General activities include:
- Have fun and be creative
- Create new technologies and processes for a Web3 company
- Communicate ideas and brainstorm
- Help teammates company-wide
- Document your processes, activities, and tasks
Role-specific activities include:
- Perform research on cryptoassets
- Help manage deal flow pipelines and portfolio initiatives
- Provide support on crypto product development initiatives
General skills include:
- Possess curiosity, resourcefulness, and open-mindedness to learning.
- Have the ability to prioritize effectively on long-term projects with short term requirements.
- Have patience in helping those who are new or unfamiliar
- Have a strong work ethic and hustle. Both are important, as are communication skills, writing ability, and a business development mindset.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and interest in improving employee experiences.
- Communicate when guidance is needed, or when it is not.
- Flexibility and a desire to learn new workflows
- Create pathways towards good communication, being reliable, and conscientious of others around you
- Enjoy the journey and not get frustrated easily - reach out and we’ll help you succeed.
Role-specific skills include:
- Ambition and grit
- Experience in trading crypto and managing portfolios
- Ability to work with crypto data providers such as Nansen, Nonfungibles, DappRadar, and more. Ability to execute data queries to build dashboards via platforms like Dune Analytics.
- Keen quantitative and analytical thinking - great attention to detail, fact-driven, and pragmatic
- Technical and fundamental analysis
- Ability to work autonomously, operationally, hands-on with platform developments, or shift to synthesizing and presenting complex data
- Consistent ability in uncovering new opportunities that deliver outsized returns
- Strong financial modeling skills
General responsibilities include:
- In a ever-evolving environment, keep internal and external information resources up to date.
- Contribute to internal documentation using Confluence on a consistent daily basis.
- Utilize Agile methodology and communicate and coordinate tasks with teams
- Utilize team self-management tools to provide transparency on department direction, projects, and plans
Role-specific responsibilities include:
- Provide research reports on cryptoassets and protocols in a structured format
- Work with team members to peer review and provide feedback on reports
- Provide actionable intelligence in various relevant aspects of the crypto industry; technology, legal, regulatory, economic, and protocol background details
- Identify new crypto infrastructure partnerships
- Analyze new investment opportunities by thoroughly assessing founder teams, market potential, competitive dynamics, tokenomics, product KPIs, customer metrics and other available data.
- Help manage XAEGIR's deal flow pipelines.
- Manage portfolio initiatives (e.g. KPI and business plan tracking, fundraising support, strategic support, etc) to identify key areas where XAEGIR can both accelerate individual portfolio companies and promote cross-portfolio synergies.
- Independently build expertise around industry trends to uncover proprietary information, differentiated opinions, and innovative investment opportunities
- Engage with digital currency wallets, exchanges, fintechs, and banks
- Identify investment and M&A opportunities
What separates the best from the rest
General traits include:
- Experience with greenfield projects - building a line-of-business from the ground up
- Obtained recognitions for acts of excellence
- Agile, able to upskill, and reskill as needed
- Demonstrates leadership and ownership
- XAEGIR culture-fit
- Self-motivated (although we do our share of shared-motivation)
- Teamwork that makes sense
- Highly aware of industry-specific toolings, applications, and resources
Role-specific traits include:
- Proven track record of strong portfolio management and crypto partnerships
- Scaled emerging crypto product lines from initial proof of concept through go-to-market execution, spanning pricing, strategy, deal structuring, and client support
Candidates will be asked to submit a 4-6 page thesis on an investment opportunity of their choice, which may be a private or public deal
XAEGIR focuses on Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://xaegir.io or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Senior Open Source Program Manager, IPFS
- Full time
About Protocol Labs
Protocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates, and community members. Most teams in the Protocol Labs Network are fully distributed and work remotely around the world. Engineers, researchers, and operators work in the open to improve the internet â€” humanity's most important technology â€” as we explore new advances at the intersection of many exciting fields (web3, cryptography, networks, distributed systems) and cultures (startups, research, open-source, distributed work).
Ecosystem â‡„ Outercore
Outercore, the subsidiary that represents grants, accelerators, and special projects at Protocol Labs, is looking for an Open Source Program Manager to help us build the future of p2p distributed networks and empower our many communities â€“ from dweb developers, to browsers, to blockchain projects, to data storage hosts. Everything Outercore does is open source. Weâ€™re comfortable sharing unfinished work and trying out new things. The goal is to come up with solutions the entire ecosystem can benefit from.
About this role:
As a Senior Open Source Program Manager, IPFS, your mission is to foster the growth and adoption of IPFS via developer programs, storytelling, and relationships. You will be a key face of IPFS to the community and a conduit back to the IPFS core teams.
Youâ€™ll establish strong relationships around the world, and build programs that connect, educate, and empower our global community of users and contributors. Youâ€™ll organize our online and offline events strategy alongside our events team. Youâ€™ll source, distill, and tell stories that bring our technology to life.
We expect this person not to do all these activities themselves, but to have a vision about what makes for a wonderful community brand and experience, know when to DIY vs. hire or delegate, and have a high bar for quality to which they hold all of Protocol Labs and our IPFS community. Through it all -- the tactical and strategic work -- your warmth and thoughtfulness will be needed to maintain welcoming spaces for our community.
If youâ€™re passionate about building communities, empowering developers, improving the web, and helping game-changing technologies succeed, weâ€™d love to hear from you.
What weâ€™re looking for:
- You have experience building scalable programs for developer communities.
- You can keenly understand different developersâ€™ and usersâ€™ needs, wills, and cultures. They should love interacting with you and hearing from you, and you should have a genuine concern for their professional success.
- A fluent, engaging, and prolific communicator, across many formats: writing, forums, social media, video, and more.
- Experience working directly with large open source projects, communication with developers in multiple channels including GitHub, and ability to follow and think critically about product-level technical discussions.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Youâ€™ve played key roles within 1 or more world-class software communities.
- You have a passion for building a better web. If you do not have any experience with IPFS, libp2p, or related technologies, you should be genuinely curious about what they are and willing to develop that expertise!
- Prior experience in technical communications, developer marketing, or related fields
- Relationships across multiple large-scale software communities
- Experience across countries, cultures, and timezones
If youâ€™re passionate about the future of computing and a more democratized internet, we want to talk to you.
GDPR for Job Applicants and Candidates
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Protocol Labs, Inc. (â€œProtocol Labsâ€�), which is located at 427 N Tatnall St #51207, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 and can be contacted by emailing legalrequests[at]protocol.ai. Protocol Labsâ€™ data protection team can be contacted via legalrequests[at]protocol.ai. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Protocol Labsâ€™ recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Protocol Labs, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Protocol Labs to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Protocol Labsâ€™ behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards.
Your personal data will be retained by Protocol Labs as long as Protocol Labs determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment or to assist in the hiring process. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.
- On site 📍New York
- Full time
About SuperRare Labs:
SuperRare Labs is a well-funded and fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent the art market for the digital age. SuperRare Labs, creators of the SuperRare Network; a diverse and creative ecosystem and digital art marketplace. The SuperRare platform is a social marketplace for cutting edge digital / 3D / VR creators and a new generation of natively-digital art collectors. SuperRare Labs built a vibrant online economy for digital art powered by the Ethereum blockchain, with over $100M earned by artists and collectors over the past two years. We are now growing our team and looking for passionate, creative people to join us on our journey!
Content Production at SuperRare Magazine:
The Editorial team is looking for an experienced Digital Editor to build the visual elements of our online magazine, take ownership of our CMS, and experiment with new ways to expand our content’s reach through social media and newsletters. This role will provide opportunities for engagement across SuperRare Labs and the greater web3 community. We value creativity and hustle, combined with low ego and the practice of servant leadership. You will be an integral part of SuperRare Magazine as we push forward into the blossoming landscape of crypto journalism.
Our primary goals are to establish SuperRare Magazine as a leading name in CryptoArt and NFTs, to record history in the making as this industry continues to rapidly grow, and to educate the broad crypto-native and crypto-naive communities on the in-and-outs of the cryptoart industry. We are an all-remote company, but prefer that you have availability during US work hours EST to facilitate better collaboration with your core team. The role will report to the Managing Editor, Vinny Valenzuela, and the Editorial Director, Luke Whtye.
What you’ll do:
- Input articles (including text, images, and videos) into the Wordpress DIVI builder, and build landing pages for campaigns, verticals, etc.
- Test out different editorial designs (experimenting with new ideas as you see fit) to see what layouts work best for which verticals
- Manage the magazine homepage to stay fresh and relevant
- Respond to data in shaping what types of headlines, lead images, and homepage and campaign page layouts are the most effective
- Coordinate with the marketing and design teams to write copy and create assets for disseminating articles and company narratives on social channels, both existing (Twitter and Instagram) and new (Discord, Reddit, Facebook, etc.)
- Assist in coordination and research for magazine-led Twitter Spaces
- Work alongside magazine product teams to ensure that web updates meet editorial needs and pass quality assurance, communicating with that magazine’s production team as needed
- Work alongside the newsletter team to create engaging campaigns that boost visibility
- Attend team meetings to discuss pitches, review drafts, and organize weekly tasks
- Contribute articles and/or video content as time permits
- Revisit previously published content to put on social media relevant to ongoing conversations in the space
What you have:
- 1-3 years of experience with digital publishing
- Familiarity with content management systems (WordPress and the DIVI theme preferred)
- A strong sense of creativity and problem-solving skills
- Experience using the tools necessary for the job (Adobe Suite, Google Suite, Asana preferred)
- Must be highly organized and possess time management skills
- An openness to take on new challenges and support your team members, as well as the ability to ask for help when needed
SuperRare powers / bonus points if you can demonstrate:
- Ability to speak and understand 2+ languages
- Knowledge of online metric reporting like Google analytics
Who you are:
- A storyteller; we put great emphasis on telling the stories of today for the audiences of tomorrow
- A collaborator; we’re passionate about teams being more than the sum of their parts
- A truth-seeker; you have strong opinions but hold them loosely - maintaining a healthy skepticism and willingness to evolve when presented with new information
- A builder; you recognize that in many situations done is better than perfect
- A craftsperson; our work is our art, and the world needs more beauty in it
SuperRare Labs exists at the bleeding edge of a vibrant digital economy seeking to empower creatives all over the world. We believe that digital art, media, and crypto-networks represent the future of cultural expression. By providing the platform, tools, and technology for artists to become truly independent and self-sovereign - we seek to free artistic expression and advance global culture in both the analog and crypto-native universes.
If working at the tip of a rapidly evolving industry focused on artistic expression and decentralized governance sounds exciting to you - join us as we discover the wild frontier!