Explore 24 Back-End Offers
- 🧮 Accounting (4)
- 🧪 Analyst (21)
- 🆘 Assistant (6)
- 🏢 Back-End (24)
- 💼 Biz Ops (16)
- 🙂 Community Manager (43)
- 📝 Content (18)
- 💾 Dev Ops (18)
- 📇 Documentation (7)
- 🔧 Engineering (59)
- 🏪 Front-End (35)
- 🌕 Full-Stack (16)
- 🎮 Gaming (2)
- ⚖️ Governance (1)
- 🖌️ Graphics (6)
- 📈 Growth (14)
- ⭕ HR (11)
- 🎓 Intern (12)
- 🚀 Marketing (55)
- 🎨 Meme Artist (5)
- 🎲 Metaverse (1)
- 🖼️ NFT (7)
- 🤝 Partnerships (12)
- ⛏️ Product (35)
- 🔬 Research (8)
- 🔍 SEO (0)
- 🛡️ Security (8)
- 🧑🤝🧑 Social Media (12)
- ➰ Solidity (23)
- ℹ️ Support (11)
- 🈯 Translator (1)
- 💰 Treasury (3)
- 📏 UX/UI (18)
- 💡 Other (21)
Software Developer (Go, Kubernetes, Grafana)
- Remote - specific timezones
Software Developer (Go, Kubernetes, Grafana)
Swarm Research Team
Swarm is a system of peer-to-peer networked nodes for a decentralised storage and communication service.
Swarm could shape the future towards a self-sovereign global society and permissionless open markets. On Swarm, applications run autonomously yet securely in a planetary-scale deployment and execution environment.
The Swarm Research Team is tasked with rigorously spelling out and analysing Swarm’s underlying theory as well as the current implementation. We create theories, write code, run experiments and make concrete suggestions to Swarm’s engineering teams for further improvements. Our work is consumed by various Swarm teams, as well as the wider (research) community.
We are looking for a profile that can help increase the understanding of Swarm and improve communication of what Swarm is by clearly articulating all of our assumptions and choices and making models to communicate, refine and challenge these.
We are looking for an all-round technical profile to help the research team with various tasks such as:
- Scraping metrics and data from the real Swarm network
- Implementing custom metrics in the Bee source code
- Creating modified Bee nodes
- Creating Swarm clusters and running test scenarios on them to validate theories
- Analysing and presenting any data gathered
- Extensive mentoring will be provided. From this position, you will be able to grow your career in several directions.
Key technologies are: Golang, Kubernetes, Grafana
- To have a very thorough understanding of how Swarm behaves, while simultaneously elevating everybody else’s understanding
- To help the research team’s ideation process by running custom experiments with the Bee node in Swarm clusters
- To increase the quality of the research team’s proposals by backing them up with data
- To shorten the idea-validation cycle by creating proof-of-concepts
- You are a self-starter
- You like to help others
- You have a technical background
- You are curious
- You like to work remotely
- You can express yourself fluently in English, both verbally and in writing
- Experience with technologies, or a willingness to learn:
- Golang, Kubernetes, Grafana, Jaeger, OpenTracing, Typescript
- Good grasp of distributed systems
- Acquaintance with cryptographic concepts
Swarm offers/Team perks:
- An open, flat and transparent work environment
- 100% remote friendly
- Flexible working hours
- We care about our swarm: Incentives through BZZ, Swarm’s token
Should you be interested in the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work with team in design and development of Web products
- Conitinous update/upgrade of assigned products
- Carry out frontend-backend configuration and optimization
- Bachelor’s degree and above with excellent English reading abilities
- 3+ years backend experience with relaxed conditions for ideal candidates
- Mastery of at lease one backend programming language(go, python, rust and nodejs)
- Familiar with PostgreSQL, MySql, Redis and other mainstream database
- Work experience with top IT companies or oversee work experience
- Degree in notable school oversea and familiar with foreign work cultures
- Familiar Solidity smart contract
- Interest in blockchain and smart contracts
- Free work environment with honest communication and collaboration
- Top salary along with the company's ESOP/Bonus Plan
- Optional worldwide offices in Beijing/Shanghai/US/Singapore
- New members will be gifted inGroup contributor NFT on the Ethereum blockchain(designed by artists previouls worked with Adidas)
- Monthly crypto/NFT bonus
- In-person employees will be provided with food/transportation/housing allowances
What are we looking for?
— simplicity and openness in communication
— strong prioritization, organization, and personal management skills
— independency, self-learning, strong sense of individual initiative
— deep understanding of blockchain and consensus (POW, POS, LPOS, DPOS, Proof of History etc.)
— strong knowledge of Rust
— experience in smart contracts writing
— awareness of the main attacks on smart contracts
— understanding of how Ethereum/Bitcoin/Solana works
— experience in audit/development in Solidity
— good level of English B+
What will you do?
— develop and deploy different Smart Contracts on Solana
— provide the highest level of reliability and security with all contract code thoroughly audited and tested
— stay current with latest blockchain developments and best practices
— work in a young and energetic 👉 Superdao culture
— competitive pay and equity
— lots of vacations & flexible working hours
— part-time/short-term/delayed start are ok
— convenient format of work: remote or office (Moscow or St. Petersburg)
— we also don't have everyday syncs :)
Our Client is looking for QA Engineer.
A new wave of crypto and blockchain technologies is starting to change the world around us - are you ready to build a piece of it?
As a QA Engineer, your areas of responsibility will be:
- Ensure the quality of the server & web environments
- Create test plans and conduct manual test cases on the company products
- Perform hands-on tests of new features and bug-fixes
- Manage bug tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed
- Take part in building the company’s automation infrastructure
- Be part of an agile fast-paced environment, working closely with the developers, designers & product managers
- At least 3 years experience in manual QA
- Any knowledge in blockchain / cryptocurrencies - Big Advantage!
- Startup background
- Proven work experience in Server and Client-side tests
- Familiar with QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Familiar with software development life cycle
- Experience in writing test plans
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Highly motivated, into details, self-starter, team player, eager to learn
- Knowledge in object-oriented coding & experience with Automation
- REST API
- MySQL & MongoDB knowledge
- Full-time position based in Berlin (or remote in Europe CET +/- 2 hours).
- Backend Go Engineer. €60-90k with a 10-15% bonus in equity. Send your CV/resume to this email.
🤩 We are Donut
- We are Donut.
- Say no to idle money. If you've ever wondered why you get 0.1% interest at your bank even though banks are worth billions, we're here to change that.
- We believe the future is open finance. Community-driven financial applications are reinventing personal finance, offering up to 10% interest and newer use cases that are far superior to traditional banks.
- Our traction is standout. We already have 20,000+ users and have seen 50%+ monthly growth rates since we launched.
- We've raised $3.8M by the backers of N26. We're backed by savvy FinTech and DeFi investors including - Redalpine, InVentures, Robot Ventures (Robert Leshner, CEO Compound), Tiny VC & Entrepreneur First.
🎪 The role
- You'll be building an Event-Driven Microservice architecture based on Golang on Kubernetes
- You'll be working with cutting edge technologies like GraphQL and Terraform
- You'll be working on DeFi and Crypto products, interacting with Ethereum blockchain.
- You'll be collaborating with the Product and Engineering teams to help craft new features, including fun ways to help everyone save and gain financial freedom
- You'll be able to learn and help others grow through frequent knowledge sharing
🙌 About you
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Software Engineering with industry-standard server languages, e.g. - Java, NodeJS, Ruby, Go and at least 1 year of experience in Go.
- You take initiative and ownership of your work, and are able to develop projects from idea to production
- You believe that code quality is one of the most important factors for our long term success
- You believe that TDD is the way to go
- You are a genuine and humble person 😀
🌻 Our offer
- €60,000 - €90,000 per annum + 10-15% bonus in equity depending on experience
- Everyone at Donut is an owner, we believe this is the way we can all win
- Full time contract
- Based in Berlin or remote in Europe (CET +/- 2 hours)
🌈 You belong here
- As long as you’re fun to be around (and got the technical chops of course), we want to work with you, whatever your skin-color, sexual orientation, gender, culture or religion
- Everyone is encouraged to bring their authentic self to work, which also means you’re encouraged to share as much (or as little) about your personal life as you want
- If you don't have a degree, that's awesome. We believe what you've worked on and achieved is way more important
👍 The perks
- Our team is standout: here, you'll get to work with brilliantly forward-thinking people every day
- By joining Donut as an early employee, you have unrivalled autonomy and ownership of frontend engineering at our bakery
- We have a flexible remote work policy, so if you need to work from home that's cool. We try to meet up every few weeks to maintain that personal touch
- The opportunity to work with the most modern tech stack
- The tools you need to do your job: your choice of laptop, productivity software and desk set-up
- And of course, vegan donuts!
👋 How to apply
- Send an e-mail with a CV to this email.
- In the subject field in the e-mail please write the following: I am the best Backend Go Engineer for Donut 💪
- We'll reach out with next steps to candidates that followed the guidelines above
NFT.com will be the home of everything NFT related (stealth)
- A dynamic environment, with a large amount of autonomy
- A place where your ideas are listened to and acted upon (within reason)
- Build using the latest technologies
- Use and publish open source software
- Fully remote, ideally with a good overlap to the US timezone
Our systems are written in:
- Language: GraphQL, Rust, Solidity, Typescript Database: Postgres
You will find it easier to do your job if you have the following qualities:
- Building large scale services that operate in a distributed environment
- Public cloud experience (AWS ideally, GCP, & Azure ok as well)
- Experience with technologies like oAuth, paxos, RAFT etc
- Crypto / Blockchain development experience preferable (smart contracts, oracles), but not required
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment is a must
- A team-player mentality. Development is a team sport here.
If you feel you don’t 100% fit this description, please still get in touch with us. We are actively hiring across engineering, UI/UX, and product management.
We are seeking a hands-on, highly-skilled CTO with a storied history in the technology or financial sector. You will be tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with its vision for its technological needs.
You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, with strong experience in software development, system architecture and IT operations.
You will work directly under the CEO and will act as both a technology and a business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
We are a small fully-remote startup blurring the lines between traditional finance and cryptocurrencies. Our team of 15+ passionate and experienced overachievers like to describe itself as an agile team that ships code by leaps and bounds. We’re extremely focused and the best at what we do. We do a lot of collaboration on Slack and use Trello for tasks and planning.
Wealthica was created as the first aggregation platform for Canadian investors. Operating as a fully-remote team from the start, we quickly built a name for financial data accuracy and data engine reliability. Vezgo, as a cryptocurrency data aggregation platform and API, extends the Wealthica technology utilization to a wide range of worldwide crypto use cases.
We recently launched Vezgo as the “Plaid for Crypto”. Our goal is to establish Vezgo as the #1 cryptocurrency aggregator. In just a few months, Vezgo is quickly becoming a key cryptocurrency aggregation player. The challenge for Vezgo is to quickly enhance the support for aggregation of many exchanges, blockchains and wallets.
Our Canadian investment API currently aggregates data from 140+ Canadian financial institutions and is used by over 50,000 Canadians investors through customer-facing apps like Hardbacon, Passiv or Wealthica. It is also the technology that powers Flinks Wealth and Flinks Compliance solutions. Flinks is the exclusive distributor of the Wealthica Canadian-investment API technology. As the CTO at Wealthica, you will oversee the development and maintenance of the Canadian-investment API and the data acquisition team. You will also manage the dashboard and API development teams.
- Amazon AWS serverless architecture (Cognito, ECS, Lambda, API Gateway, etc.)
- Node.js, Express, Vue.js, Docker, RabbitMQ
- React Native (Mobile)
- REST APIs
- Work tools: Trello, Slack, GitHub.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Overseeing the reliability and availability of the aggregation engine.
- Ensure the platform security and compliance with established standards.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards
- Experience as a Senior Developer, ideally backend.
- Managerial experience.
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
Join us on our journey to redefine finance with technology and cryptocurrency!
Vezgo focuses on Developer APIs, Web Development, and Mobile Application. Their company has offices in Montreal and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
Clarity is an exciting new data oriented decentralised crypto protocol designed to enhance safety and maximise inclusion for the decentralised economy. This is a rare chance to join a greenfield project that has backing from established players within the industry at the pre-launch phase.
The Senior backend developer will join a team of Blockchain developers working closely with the tech lead and product lead to design and implement a market-leading data protocol based on crypto/blockchain tech.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Proficiency coding using Golang, must submit work example
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Write effective REST APIs
- Write technical documentation
- Writing efficient, scalable, robust, and maintainable code
- Writing unit and end-to-end test scripts for required modules/packages
- Technologies you will be using:Cosmos SDK
Database: MongoDB, MySQL
Source control: Git
- 5+ years of backend development experience
- Experience in smart contract development, Cosmos SDK and Solidity
- Knowledge and interest in crypto projects covering areas such as DeFi, NFTs, and DAOs.
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Having good knowledge of Algorithms, Data structures, and Networking
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Clear and concise written and oral English communication skills
- An excellent team player and humble
- Having good problem-solving skills
Would be a plus:
- Slightly obsessed crypto nerd
- Experience working on decentralized protocols
SideShift.ai, the no sign up crypto exchange is hiring a Backend Engineer. Good job! 🎈
We have achieved seven-figure daily volume, integrations in major crypto projects such as Trezor, Edge Wallet, Bitcoin.com and others since launch in early 2019. Our team is focused on execution and innovation.
Join us and build automated cryptocurrency services that don't suck.
- Design, build, and maintain SideShift.ai.
- Take ownership of certains aspects of the SideShift.ai backend.
- Ship. Your ideas will make it into live products in no time.
- TypeScript, PostgreSQL, Redis and GraphQL.
- Have developed production software professionally.
- Able to join team meetings in EU/Asia timezones (but we try to avoid meetings as much as possible).
// NICE TO HAVE
- Crypto product or service experience.
- Experience with financial markets is a bonus but not necessary.
- EU/Asia timezone preferred.
- An appreciation for memes.
- Salary paid in a SideShift.ai supported crypto of your choice.
- Join an early-stage startup with traction (seven figure weekly volume) and key industry partnerships.
- Ship from the start. Your ideas actually lead to product developments with us.
- Remote first - work wherever you feel most productive.
- Flexible vacation policy.
// HOW TO APPLY
Send us a reply with:
- Your Github and/or resume.
- Your technical impression of SideShift.ai (one paragraph).
- Salary requirements.
Please keep your answers short and include the word "satoshi" so we know you have read these instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: SideShift.ai will pay fair market rates based on your location and experience.
The development of our platform and product is underway and we are currently looking for full-time backend engineer with strong skills in backend technologies and the ability to work with our existing development team to make the digital magic happen. You will be a core contributor and enjoy a high level of ownership over the deployment and success of your work. Your work will onboard the next wave web3 users, and also become the pioneer of the Web 3.0 era. We will bring trust to the friends that we make and the community that we form everywhere.
What You'll Achieve:
- You'll work with others to build new product features from start to finish: through conception, research, implementation, and maintenance.
- You'll leverage your backend knowledge to help improve performance and reliability, and polish existing features.
- You'll work across the stack to implement features end-to-end.
- You'll participate in backend architecture decisions and guide team members in technical knowledge with best practices.
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- Thoughtful problem-solving: For you, problem-solving starts with a clear and accurate understanding of the context. You can decompose tricky problems and work towards a clean solution, by yourself or with teammates. You're comfortable asking for help when you get stuck.
- Familiarity with backend technologies: You understand how parts of a system fit together—from the user interface to the data model. Experienced candidates should be familiar with relational database systems like Postgres or MySQL and technologies like Golang and GraphQL
- Pragmatic and business-oriented: You care about the business impact of what you're building, and you prioritize projects accordingly. You're not just going after cool stuff—you understand the balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
- Put users first: You think critically about the implications of what you're building, and how it shapes real people's lives. You understand that reach comes with responsibility for our impact—good and bad.
- Empathetic communication: You communicate nuanced ideas clearly, whether you're explaining technical decisions in writing or brainstorming in real time. In disagreements, you engage thoughtfully with other perspectives and compromise when needed.
- Team player: You understand when work is better, together. You enjoy collaborating cross-functionally to accomplish shared goals, and you care about learning, growing, and helping others to do the same.
Nice to Haves:
- You're proficient with specific technologies that are part of our stack, including Golang, GraphQL and Kubernetes.
- You participate in open source projects and write about technology, especially in Web3 world!
- You have experience scaling large distributed system.
- You have interests outside of technology, such as in art, history, or social sciences. (We love JPEG!)