Explore 7 NFT Offers
- 🧮 Accounting (4)
- 🧪 Analyst (21)
- 🆘 Assistant (6)
- 🏢 Back-End (24)
- 💼 Biz Ops (16)
- 🙂 Community Manager (43)
- 📝 Content (18)
- 💾 Dev Ops (18)
- 📇 Documentation (7)
- 🔧 Engineering (59)
- 🏪 Front-End (35)
- 🌕 Full-Stack (16)
- 🎮 Gaming (2)
- ⚖️ Governance (1)
- 🖌️ Graphics (6)
- 📈 Growth (14)
- ⭕ HR (11)
- 🎓 Intern (12)
- 🚀 Marketing (55)
- 🎨 Meme Artist (5)
- 🎲 Metaverse (1)
- 🖼️ NFT (7)
- 🤝 Partnerships (12)
- ⛏️ Product (35)
- 🔬 Research (8)
- 🔍 SEO (0)
- 🛡️ Security (8)
- 🧑🤝🧑 Social Media (12)
- ➰ Solidity (23)
- ℹ️ Support (11)
- 🈯 Translator (1)
- 💰 Treasury (3)
- 📏 UX/UI (18)
- 💡 Other (21)
The Crypto-user growth is following step by step the Internet-user growth. At the moment there are 200 million users around the world regularly using crypto, which is the same number of users that the Internet had in 1998.
At the same time we are only at the beginning of the explosion of the NFT business, with "gaming" as one the most important pillars for this growth. A market, which according to Morgan Stanley can reach 300 billion dollars in 10 years’ time.
HappyHour.io could not miss the opportunity and we have decided to invest in a new casino which embraces the NFT and Crypto revolution.
The new company in our portfolio is looking for a superstar ready to build from scratch the technical department which includes our frontend, backend, blockchain and in-house games development teams.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Lead, manage and be responsible for all strategic technology related decisions in the business
- Take ownership of product development end-to-end and establish technical vision
- Oversee architecture decisions to ensure a strong, stable, and scalable product
- Oversee all aspects of technical development, which includes frontend development , blockchain & NFT development / integration, in-house games from concept to production
- Manage multiple development teams in parallel, including frontend, backend, provably fair games and blockchain / smart contract developers
- Define, implement and oversee the quality assurance process
- Supervise and Recruit
- Define, gather and track technology performance metrics
- Keep up to date with latest trends and best practices in the iGaming, Blockchain/Crypto and technology landscapes
What we are looking for:
- You already live, or want to live the web 3.0, DeFi, Crypto and NFTs
- In-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, design and development
- Excellent communicator who is capable of managing multiple team members and ensuring that they are always pushing development forward
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker who can come up with innovative solutions to complex technical problems
- Proven track record bringing products to market
- Deep understanding of blockchain technology highly preferred
- Deep understanding of the provably fair games and the game development is a huge plus
SuperRare Labs (SRL) is a fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent and define the art market for the digital age and to empower the artistic community. We are creators of the SuperRare Network; a diverse and creative ecosystem and a digital art / NFT marketplace for cutting edge digital / 3D / VR artists, creators, and art collectors. SuperRare Labs is building state of the art digital products on Ethereum and is backed by top-tiered investors (Series A in March 2021). We are growing our team and are looking for passionate and creative people to join us on our vision and journey!
Editorial at SuperRare Labs:
We are looking for an Associate Editor. We value creativity, hustle & grit, combined with low ego and the practice of servant leadership. We are an all-remote company, but prefer that you have availability during US work hours EST to facilitate better collaboration with your core team.
As SuperRare Labs grows, we're expanding our editorial efforts into the semi-independent One/one magazine covering the fast-evolving, subversive CryptoArt community and the growth and future of NFTs, blockchain networks and the forthcoming metaverse. We work within the SuperRare ecosystem but seek to cover the NFT and CryptoArt community as a whole.
We're building a new magazine that provides context and storytelling to the exciting and fast evolving world of digital art through compelling artist profiles, data-driven market analysis, and thought-provoking pieces about CryptoArt and its place in history.
What you'll do:
- Interview artists and write profile pieces
- Review and edit incoming submissions from artists and freelancers
- Research and write data-driven artist discovery articles and lists
- Report on SuperRare Spaces, Crypto Twitter and the larger SuperRare network
- Participate in covering exhibitions and other events
- Help with SEO, headline writing and digital production of the magazine
- Assist in the publishing of our weekly newsletter
What you have:
- Strong writing and editing, with experience in digital media
- Understanding of full-cycle digital content production
- Self starting and able to work in a fast paced environment
SuperRare powers / bonus points if you can demonstrate:
- Experience taking professional photographs
- Background in art history and/or experience with digital arts
- An interest in crypto, NFT, and Web3.0
Who you are:
- A collaborator; we're passionate about teams being more than the sum of their parts
- A truth-seeker; you have strong opinions but hold them loosely - maintaining a healthy skepticism and willingness to evolve when presented with new information
- A builder; you recognize that in many situations done is better than perfect
- A craftsperson; our work is our art, and the world needs more beauty in it
SuperRare Labs exists at the bleeding edge of a vibrant digital economy seeking to empower creatives all over the world. We believe that digital art, media and crypto-networks represent the future of cultural expression. By providing the platform, tools & technology for artists to become truly independent and self-sovereign - we seek to free artistic expression & advance global culture in both the analog and crypto-native universes.
If working at the tip of a rapidly evolving industry focused on artistic expression and decentralized governance sounds exciting to you - join us as we discover the wild frontier!
The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are looking for a QA Manager to join us at Zynga Austin in creating Star Wars: Hunters™, a competitive arena combat game for the Nintendo Switch system and mobile devices. Star Wars: Hunters will bring players together to engage in thrilling, squad-based, multiplayer battles featuring a diverse array of distinctive new Star Wars characters.
You will manage the QA function across our Austin office for our StarWars: Hunters multi platform game. You will oversee a team of both internal and external QA’s that work in a distributed fashion. You will be responsible for the overall QA strategy of the team, along with the overall management responsibilities that that entails. This covers everything from people management, day-to-day allocation of work, upward stakeholder management etc. You will be the quality evangelist for the team, driving best practice and keeping up to date with the latest testing trends, you will report to the QA Director for the Starwars franchise.
- Minimum of 3 years as a QA Manager
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong collaboration skills
- Pro-active and self-driven
- Proven experience of managing multiple teams
- Proven track record of managing offshore vendor teams
- Strong reporting skills i.e. Future Planning, QA Velocity, QA Progress
- Proven experience of leading and managing teams in multiple locations
- Ability to mentor, coach and develop your team to meet the requirements of the Franchise
- Proven track record of incorporating overarching QA strategies across projects
- Ability to work with upper management and supply key facts and metrics
- Experience with NFT in respect for games and NFT considerations
- Experience in Gaming and Technical Testing for Games
- Experience with pre and post launch gaming projects
- Strong working experience of test management tools, dashboards and reporting e.g. TFS, JIRA, TestRail, ALM/Quality Centre or similar
- Passion for games!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU :
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at ACCOMMODATIONREQUEST@ZYNGA.COM to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
OpenSea is the first and largest marketplace for non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, which are digital goods endowed with property rights. Applications for NFTs include collectibles, gaming items, domain names, digital art, and many other items backed by a blockchain. NFTs have brand new properties that go beyond traditional digital items: they’re unique, provably scarce, liquid, and usable across multiple applications. At OpenSea, we're excited about building a brand new economy from the ground up based on true digital ownership and are proud to be recognized as Y Combinator's #27 ranked top private company.
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, grow rapidly, and love our work. We also know how critical it is to celebrate and support our differences. Employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences and opinions enables our employees, our product and our community to flourish. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
This role must give feet to our value of "Cultivating Continuous Growth," and will directly impact each employee's ability to do their best work.
- Design, implement, and improve all learning programs (from compliance to technical to soft skills) from start to finish, including gathering feedback for constant improvement
- Build learning modules and materials that link up to our values and goals.
- Ensure learning programs are (1) engaging, (2) memorable, (3) impact behavior changes, and (4) impact company goals
- Strategic thinker (e.g., "how can we help non-crypto-native new hires become fluent in our space in 1/2 the time?"; what is the most valuable content an employee can get if we only have 15 minutes of their time?)
- Solid 1:many communication skills (concise/clear writing, simple/streamlined decks, engaging presentation skills)
- Ability to solve new/unfamiliar problems creatively
- Ability to work quickly and prioritize
- Experience building L&D function from scratch
Big Head is a team of creators, developers and early pioneers in the NFT space. We exist to create strange and marvelous NFTs that stand the test of time. Our guiding principle is to be so good we don't have to be greedy.
We’re fortunate to have such a long list of emerging artists, envelope-pushing creators and world-class IP wanting to work with us that we can’t keep up. So, we need more folks just like us: the unconventional creators, storytellers, and culture shapers committed to building the future of NFTs.
We are hiring on all fronts, including an NFT Evangelist who is a storyteller at heart, crafting and executing compelling programs to inspire action. Captivating content creation, experimentation and flawless execution are part of your DNA.
- Build our brand and our NFTs through expertly crafted digital campaigns that drive engagement and extend brand experiences.
- Develop our community engagement strategy and the plan to accomplish it. Manage the team to execute it.
- Grow our community on Discord and Twitter.
- Live and breathe CryptoTwitter more than us.
- Build relationships with high-value partners.
- Working closely with the Product team to lead GTM activities for new drops.
Who you are:
- A deep passion for making NFT programs come to life.
- Have built deep roots in the NFT community.
- You understand where the crypto world has been, and have strong opinions on where it’s going, how to connect with the OGs, and how to bring this new technology to the masses.
- A fixture on Twitter and Discord.
- 4+ years growing communities on Twitter and Discord.
- Experience building team trust/communication in remote teams and can speak to how you've done that.
- Have a suite of tools/hacks/chrome extensions/saas products you have mastered, the tools of your trade.
- Competitive compensation
- Extended health & dental benefits (100% covered)
- Opportunity to participate in our Employee Stock Option Plan
- Physical/mental health budget
- Professional development budget
- Content inspiration budget
- NFT buying budget
- Monthly cell phone subsidy
- Comprehensive gadget/hardware budget
We are recruiting and building a team worldwide. This is a full-time remote position. You will have an opportunity to share an upside to our drops.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment; on our team, in the clients we choose, and in our community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. During the interview process, please let us know if there is anything we need to make more accessible or accommodate to support you to be successful.
In your application for this position, please include the following:
- What is your Twitter handle?
- What communities have you grown?
- What are your favourite Discord communities that you’re a part of?
- What are your two favourite NFT projects and why?
- How is marketing evolving in the NFT space?
We’re excited to meet you and in the meantime, get to know us:
Please note that we are only able to contact those candidates who advance to the next stage of the application process.
- Want To Work For a Cutting Edge Tech Start-Up Within Blockchain and NFT’s?
- Are you a motivated, results-oriented team player?
- Do You Appreciate the Flexibility of Working From Home?
Virtually Human Studios (VHS) in exploring the fringes of entertainment delivery for the next generation. Founded in 2019, Virtually Human is a gaming and entertainment blockchain startup and proud creators of the viral NFT gaming platform of its time ZED RUN. VHS has partnered with some of the most innovative and leading gaming and sports giants around the world, including Unikn and Atari just to name a few.
VHS is seeking a User Experience Researcher with solid methodological skills and ability to use research to impact decisions in a dynamic, agile environment. As a User Researcher, you will define and execute on the user research program and daily processes for various experiences, using a variety of methods including: user testing, personas, journey maps, surveys, and more to provide insights on requirements definition, content strategy, wireframes, visual and interaction design.
- Using a range of exploratory and evaluative qualitative and quantitative research methods in order to help build a rich understanding of the diverse needs of our clients
- Planning and running research projects as a hands-on practitioner across different products
- Analysing data and making recommendations
- Working cross-functionally to help identify user-driven improvements and innovations
- Acting as a UX research consultant by supporting UX and UI designers as a trusted voice on multiple aspects of excellent user experience
- Helping the design team team to democratise research practices and self-service approaches in order to empower our team to conduct their own low-risk research studies
- Presenting findings and holding knowledge share sessions with cross-functional teams
- A strong grasp of recruiting relevant participants successfully.
- Ability to mentor and help designers become better researchers.
- Min 4 years professional experience, with proven success working with product teams and UX designers
- Deep practical experience with qualitative research methods
- Sophisticated ability to articulate and visualize results
- Experience working firsthand with UX design and product teams
- Ability to plan and lead generative research to define new design concepts
- Identify and conduct the highest impact research projects for the design team
- Ability to develop creative, flexible and rapid approaches to user experience problems
- Multi-task across in-house projects and studies and working with outside vendors where required to conduct research
- Strong organisational skills, able to act independently and able to switch quickly between different projects, even within a day
- A thirst for constant growth and improvement both for yourself and our products
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Experience working with sports or gaming industries
- Solid knowledge of research tools such as (Lookback, Fullstory, Usersnap, usertesting.com, etc).
Why Work For VHS?
- Attractive and competitive salary;
- Flexible work from home arrangement;
- A supportive friendly environment of dedicated and passionate co-workers;
- Exposure to the new aged world of Blockchain and NFT’s;
- Make the role your own!