Company url: Harvest Finance
Position: Part time
Salary: CryptoApplyApply via email
Harvest is looking for builders to regularly contribute to our front-end API repository (https://github.com/harvest-finance/harvest-api) and keep an eye on and maintain the data feeds responsible for the displayed values on our front-end.
Common tasks would be
- Adding new vaults to be exposed in the UI
- Creating and updating APY calculations and price feeds for the vaults
- Finding and fixing front-end bugs
What we want to know from candidates:
- response time for time-sensitive tasks
- past experience/work
- esp. familiarity with APY calculations
What is Harvest Finance?
Harvest is an asset management platform that maximizes yield for assets deposited by users. Harvest reduces gas costs and develops cutting-edge strategies to become the stop-shop of yield farming in DeFi.
Get in touch with us via: harvest-community-core at protonmail.com