- On site
- Full time
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
Uniswap Labs is seeking a Data Scientist, who will work closely with our Strategy, Product and Engineering teams to monitor the growth and adoption of existing products and produce insights that will inform the development of future projects. Candidates should have some familiarity with the Uniswap Protocol; its surrounding ecosystem of products; its role in the existing decentralized finance landscape, and potential future growth opportunities. Additionally, candidates should have strong communication skills and be capable of sharing their work with members across the team.
What You Will Do:
- Sourcing data and implementing metrics that measure the success of products across the Uniswap ecosystem
- Identifying patterns of user trends and behaviors
- Monitoring competitor and broader market metrics
- Working on self-directed data research projects that identify valuable opportunities for further exploration
- Bachelors/Masters degree with 2+ years experience as a Data Analyst or Product Analyst
- Experience processing, analyzing, and reporting on consumer product data sets
- Experience with data querying languages (e.g. SQL), scripting languages (e.g Python), data visualization, dashboarding
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present insights to team members across other departments to help inform product strategy
- Ability to work closely with team members while simultaneously taking initiative
Nice to Have:
- Prior user experience within DeFi
- Experience in a consumer technology company
- Experience in financial services/engineering
- Experience with blockchain data sets and analytics tools (e.g. Dune Analytics)
- Fondness for the color pink
Uniswap Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.