- Full time
Stardust is building the metaverse - an interconnected world of games enabled by blockchain and NFTs.
Why work at Stardust?
At Stardust you won't be building just another SaaS product for game developers, you’ll be building the future. The Metaverse (think Ready Player One) is connecting games, finance, and social, while being the foundational layer for new economies, the future of work, fashion, and more. We’re looking for individuals who think big, want to change the future, and who can believe in the big ideas before they are mainstream. Challenging the status quo is what we do and we’re looking for someone to help turn crazy ideas into reality.
We've just raised our Series A and are growing quickly, join our team and build the future, not just witness it.
Everyone at Stardust has ownership over what they do, and we are looking for individuals who can manage a team of blockchain engineers effectively to adhere to timelines and spec out new features across many different blockchains that are all architected in very different ways.
Our Analytics Manager will be the first member of our Business Intelligence team. This position will straddle the line between independent contributor and leader. You will aid the company overall through the development of reporting, deep dive analyses, and both technical and analytical support across multiple departments to aid in business decisions. You will be a leader within the department, through the hiring and mentoring of BI staff, and without the department by creating data pipelines and internal business intelligence products to be used directly by our product organization and other internal stakeholders. This position will have considerable influence in the development of all company products, and client support. This is an opportunity to build a full department and drive the insights of a future unicorn.
We value creativity, and a desire to excel in a blue sky section of the technology industry. Bring your enthusiasm and expertise, and we’ll bring the resources you need to build a legacy.
- Coordinate across departments to implement in-product telemetry, and then analyze captured data efficiently
- Create the foundation of the Business Intelligence group, including structure and process
- Define data architecture in conjunction with Product and Engineering departments
- Design, build, and maintain data pipelines with Engineering
- Define, implement, and maintain internal processesGuide the business in the proper experimental design, implementation and analysis
- Develop and lead internal market insights researchHire, lead, and mentor Business Intelligence staff
- Aid in the identification and implementation of organization wide data tools (eg: Snowflake, Tableau)
- Plan and execute deep dive analyses of marketplace, competitors, and customers to create actionable insights
- Function as both leader and independent contributor
- Degree in a quantitative field (statistics, econometrics, etc.), and 5+ years of quantitative analysis experience with increasing responsibilities, in technology.
- Experience in setting data strategy and data architecture for an organization
- Expertise in R, excellent SQL skills, comfort in navigating and querying large data sets as well as using common industry tools such as Snowflake, Sisense, Tableau etc.
- Ability to model data flows, and identify key metrics from a new data system
- Comfort in collaborating with Engineering to drive new data related initiatives
- Expertise in common methods of experimentation, including a/b testing, as well as the design and coordination of analytics projects with included telemetry
- Expertise in data analytics, data visualization, development of novel insights, and reporting to non-data science stakeholders
- Expertise in communicating complicated concepts at the level of the audience, and comfort in documentation development
- Experience as a successful mentor and leader
- Comfort as an individual contributor and as a leader
- A basic understanding of blockchain technology and NFTs