Edge & Node
- Full time
What We’re Looking For
You love beautiful, well-crafted, perfect interfaces and great user experiences.
We value design. You can see it in all that we do. We approach development with craft and think a lot about form and function. You should feel equally at home talking to developers and designers. You understand that design is a process and that concepts might need multiple iterations before it's just right.
We're building the foundation for Web3 - a new platform for building decentralized applications (dApps) where no corporation has control over data. You must be interested in building world changing tools. We are looking for someone who cares about the quality of the final design as much as we do. You will ensure the final product is high quality and works as intended.
- Develop, ship, and maintain quality interfaces for our website, blog and docs apps
- Work with our Design team to transform ideas and designs into scalable and readable code
- Collaborate with the product team for the code reviews
- Implement beautiful transitions/animations in our various user interfaces
- Be an autonomous individual with a proactive attitude and receptiveness to feedback
- React componentsExperience building reusable UI components with thoughtful APIs and handling React component state and lifecycle
- CSS-in-JSTheme UI and Emotion. Animations with CSS3
- GraphQLSome experience with GraphQL is desirable
- NextJSExperience with front-end frameworks, such at NextJS or similar is desirable
- TypeScriptExperience with Typescript would be a plus
Include a portfolio in the application with projects that highlight your work.