- Full time
Nansen, in brief
- 🎯Nansen’s mission is to surface the signal in blockchain data.
- 💻Our core product is a SaaS analytics platform used by investors, crypto teams, and analysts.
- 🌏Our company HQ is in Singapore, but team members are located all over the world.
- 🙌We have an open and friendly work environment: every person helps shape our culture.
- 🌱It's important for us that every individual in the team experiences personal growth.
About the role
As Treasury Manager you'll join a small team of around 60 people.
Your contributions to the team will have a big impact, as you help our customers navigate the crypto markets.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
We are looking for a Treasury Manager to be responsible for cash reserves and crypto assets at Nansen, including cash management, generating yield via crypto strategies. The ideal candidate should have domain knowledge of crypto and DeFi trading strategies.
- Develop strategies to protect treasury and generate excess returns in the crypto space
- Use insurance products to layer on protocol insurance protection
- Analyze risk of protocols and adjust strategies or hedge accordingly
- Create custody strategies and manage relationships with custodians, considering compliance and risk
- Use, trade, and manage assets from cryptocustody and wallets
- Own cash management, including cash projections and cash optimizations
- Develop and manage in-house trading applications and tools
- Manage counterparty relationships and associated credit risk
- Collaborate closely with Nansen's Alpha and Institutional teams
Are you the right person for this role?
- University degree in finance or other quantitative field with strong academic records
- 5+ years of experience working in finance
- Passion for DeFi and crypto and previous experience with dApps and yield farming
- Demonstrated skills in financial modelling
- Understanding of blockchain and digital currency concepts, including hot/cold wallet operations
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to adapt yourself in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with data analysis and data processing tools (spreadsheets, SQL, Python)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-driven
- Great communication skills
- High credibility and integrity
Ready to apply?
Please send an email to email@example.com and include three items:
- Brief text on why you're the right candidate for this role
- Portfolio (PDF or link)
- CV (or link to Linkedin profile)