- Full time
Unifi Protocol is seeking a Solidity Developer to assist our development team in creating the best applications possible.
We are a passionate start-up and have been operating in the crypto/blockchain space for the past three years. We currently operate DeFi (cryptocurrency decentralized finance) exchanges, staking nodes, and DAO governance on over five different blockchains. We also have various other applications/initiatives in our development pipeline.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for blockchain and emerging technologies.
- An ability to pivot and brainstorm new challenges. Our industry changes quickly, and you should want to solve new and interesting challenges.
- Experience analyzing, designing, and implementing smart contracts and DeFi protocols.
- Strong spoken English and Spanish, as our Development team is located in Madrid, Spain and our Marketing/Operations team is mainly based in the United States.
Starting at UNIFI:
During the onboarding period, you will be required to work out of our Madrid office space. After the onboarding period, it will be a requirement to attend various brainstorming and co-working times in the Madrid office space.
Solidity Developer Responsibilities:
- Review current smart contracts and optimize functionality
- Collaborate with organizational partners on aspects of product development to identify areas of improvement.
- Design complex smart contracts based on requirements provided by our CEO and development team to assist in the growth and effectiveness of our platforms.
- Suggest creative solutions to challenging problems, and work collaboratively with our team to implement ideas.
- Extensive knowledge of smart contracts on Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, Tron, Ontology, Harmony, Iotex and the ability to adapt to future blockchains
- Solid conceptual understanding of full stack software development including system architecture, web serving infrastructure, and database design
- The ability to keep abreast of industry trends, specifically pertaining to smart contracts.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with workflow management methods such as Kanban or Scrum