Senior Solidity Developer
- Full time
BloxStaking is a leading provider of innovative blockchain technology solutions for developers, businesses and consumers. BloxStaking is a highly regarded pioneer in the crypto space, having launched one of the leading platforms for crypto tax, accounting and asset management. Our new staking service, Blox Staking, will introduce a more convenient way to become a validator and start staking ETH 2.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, Senior Solidity Developer to be a part of one of the strongest development teams in the local blockchain space and ETH2 in particular. This is a unique opportunity and a huge challenge, as you will be responsible for a significant part of the product at a crucial point of development. Come work with a young, fun and dedicated development team!
As a Senior Solidity developer at BloxStaking you will be a part of the team building the next phase of ETH2 staking pools and SSV technology. You’ll be required to develop complex smart contracts, implement token economics specifications and build the infrastructure for the Secret Shared Validator consensus layer alongside industry leaders and the Ethereum Foundation.
What we’re offering:
- Be a part of building a large scale, big data, cloud-based platform from its early stages
- Technical and development experience with ‘bleeding edge’ technologies
- Join the success of a well-funded, promising startup
- A chance to dive deep into the blockchain and cryptocurrency world
- If you’re passionate about new technologies, have high autodidative skills and goal-oriented mentality, Bloxstaking is definitely the place for you.
- Deep technological understanding of cryptocurrency
- At Least 5 years of server side development experience
- At least 2 years of Solidity development
- "Can do - Mentality " and team player qualities
- Deep conceptual, technological understanding of Ethereum
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Experience picking up existing open source solutions and working with them
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with cryptography
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field or equivalent
- Any knowledge of Blockchain/ Digital Currencies / Staking