Lead Solidity Developer
- Full time
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an experienced Solidity Dev that has significantly contributed to the build and launch of a project. Ideally this developer would be familiar with DeFi, DAOs and yield farming. We love passionate people and hope to call in someone excited about the 'blockchain-for-good' space who wants to help us Build the Future of Giving.
Further qualifications include understanding how to fork and adapt previously audited contracts from other projects to re-purpose them for our own use and a willingness to do other backend development work, not only Solidity, as we are a small collaborative team.
Tasks that need your help
(90%) Collaborate on development and implementation of Giveth Smart Contracts
○ Work with project, product & dev team to execute agile project plans
○ Own Solidity development work - forking and adapting previously audited contracts from other projects for our own use
○ Sometimes owning sprint tasks that require other backend work beyond Solidity development
○ Participate in weekly Community Call (currently ~1 hour/week) & GIV Token Sprints (currently ~2 hours/week)
○ During calls, provide updates on the GitHub issues you are owning and request support from the team when necessary - always be clear about your bandwidth and priorities
○ Participate in 1-on-1 and small group hack sessions to accomplish specific tasks throughout the sprint so we can complete our goals by the end of sprints
○ Review completed issues, mark them as ‘Done’ once all acceptance criteria have been met
○ Cultivate relationships of trust with our team, allies and collaborators
(10%) Supporting the development of Giveth TRACE and the new giveth.io applications
○ Use the Giveth DApps!
○ Test the new features before the features go live.
○ Give feedback to the team to help make the Dapps more user friendly.
○ Be passionate, learn and share about Giveth, our projects and our allies too.
Build the Future of Giving
While we are open to a variety of backgrounds to accomplish these goals, we are calling for dedicated Solidity development professionals. Ideally, you are someone who is focused, dedicated, fluent in English, with a track record of successfully developing and launching crypto projects remotely.
We are dedicated to building systems that appreciate value creation in the care work and stewardship of Public Goods which is currently under appreciated. Giveth is the critical interface that allows the legacy world to connect to the blockchain revolution that can value this important work and make it regenerative.
How to Apply
Do you want to join our international team of changemakers and help us get there? Please apply directly through our cryptojoblist application and be sure to attach your resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a cover letter telling us why you are a good fit.
If you have any issues with the application, you can contact us directly by emailing email@example.com with the subject header “Giveth Solidity Developer.”