Blockchain Home Registry
Company url: Blockchain Home Registry
Role: Social Media
Salary/Year: $60,000-120,000 (depending on experience)ApplyApply via email
Blockchain Home Registry (BHR) is a real estate platform that allows homeowners to claim a verified NFT of a property they own, giving them access to a permanent, transferrable, historical record of their home. We believe that if you own a home, you should also own its data.
New data (ownership history, maintenance and renovation records, solar potential, etc.) is added to each home on the BHR network by integrating organizations across the real estate ecosystem, which homeowners can choose to monetize on their own terms. BHR’s collaborative standard is revolutionizing the entire real estate industry while ensuring that homeowners are kept at the center of it all.
Join us to build the Web3 layer for the future of homeownership!
🏡 About the role
We’re looking for a (US-based) Community Manager to develop and execute effective community management and growth strategies. You will work closely with our founders and a full team across PR, performance marketing, content, and design.
The ideal candidate must be thoroughly versed in Twitter, Reddit, Discord, and the communities, projects, and influencers relevant to Web3 and real estate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan and execute community initiatives and programs
- Create engaging content across all social media channels
- Propose & implement new marketing and outreach strategies
- Build relationships with users, influencers, and potential partners
- Ensure that community questions and comments are answered in a timely manner
- Stay current with industry news, trends, launches, best practices, etc.
💫 About You
- 3+ years of copywriting experience. You are an insanely great writer, copywriter, and dank meme-generator who is clear and concise.
- 3+ years of experience building community/audiences online
- You live on Twitter, Reddit, Discord, and TikTok
- You have a deep understanding of Web3 and real estate
- You are data-driven and experimental
- You’re a motivated, independent self-starter who will research and learn the skills and knowledge you need to be successful
- You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Shared passion for what we are building
💙 Why You’ll Love BHR
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Receive meaningful equity in a venture-backed, early-stage startup
- Full-time and contract options available
- Lead the vanguard of Web3 and real-world real estate
- Remote work environment
- Flexible working hours
👋 About Us
BHR is being developed by the team at Torii Homes. We’re a leading proptech company building innovative technology solutions for the next generation of homebuyers. Torii has helped consumers buy and sell hundreds of millions of dollars in homes across the country. We’ve streamlined the process with our comprehensive web and mobile platform combined with expert local agents, and all required services in one place.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace. Anyone interested in applying for a role at BHR is considered without regard to gender, race, age, etc., including all classes with protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. Come as you are!