Senior Product Manager
- Full time
Maple is the next evolution of DeFi protocols creating an institutional capital marketplace. Premium crypto institutions borrow from Lending Pools funded by the DeFi ecosystem transparently and efficiently. The protocol is governed by the Maple Token (MPL), which was successfully launched in May.
Join our world class team, backed by some of the leading Venture Capitalists in the space including Framework Ventures, Polychain Capital, Alameda Research, One Block, Aave CEO - Stani Kulechov and Synthetix Founder - Kain Warwick.
Together we’ll embark on a mission to power the capital markets of the future - efficient, permissionless and global.
Competitive Salary + Token Allocation | Full Time Contract | Remote
Maple is at the beginning of a great journey. We have now launched and the team is scaling to support this. We are seeking a seasoned Technical Product Manager to take ownership of Maple’s roadmap, product development processes and to ensure the delivery of our long term product vision. You’ll join be joining an exceptional team on this exciting journey to transform capital markets.
You’ll be working with world class, globally distributed, fully remote, Engineering and design Teams. Engineering is divided into two focused areas. The first, Off-Chain, comprises frontend, backend and devops. The second, Smart Contracts, builds the protocol to run on the Ethereum blockchain. Each area is managed by a strong Tech Lead. You’ll also have an exceptional and experienced Lead Product Designer who’ll report directly in to you.
Maple has a focus on operational excellence and management best practices, including agile development, OKRs, one-on-ones and regular performance reviews. This contributes to a collaborative structure with clear focus on execution.
- Define Maple’s Product Roadmap
- Utilising User feedback, Market research and other sources to create further product, features and enhancement opportunities for Maple
- Champion the Agile methodology and best practices
- Interface with Users, Engineering and Business owners for defining requirements and scope
- Lead on further product features/initiatives, work closely with, a globally remote and diverse team
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Proactively identify technical and operational inefficiencies that are holding teams back, and drive better, more efficient workflows
- A proven Technical Product Manager with at least 3 years of experience in the role
- Previous experience leading and enhancing product development processes and best practices
- Sole responsibility/ownership of a user focused software product
- A technical background eg Computer Science Degree/Software Developer/Technical Support etc
Really nice if you have it
- Professional certification in Scrum, Agile etc
- Experience with Blockchain technology, especially Ethereum and solidity
- Previous professional experience in DeFi
- Managed fully remote teams
- Prior experience in a start-up environment
What’s in it for you
- Base salary $150K+ paid in your choice of crypto (USDC) or local fiat currency
- MPL token allocation, giving you a stake in Maple’s long term success
- 30 days paid time off per year
- Fully remote and flexible working giving you the autonomy to live and work your way
- Optional access to shared working space at your local WeWork or equivalent
- Contract or full time employment opportunities including all local statutory benefits
- Fully transparent and collaborative team culture
- Funding for personal skills development
- Annual team offsite events
- Help define the future of Maple and be part of the vision to expand the digital economy
With our current 4 lending pools fast approaching the $400M point collectively, and further pools imminent, now is the time to join the most exciting project in DeFi. If you subscribe to the values of Maple - Personal Ownership, Focused Execution, User Prioritisation, Innovative Mindset - and want to be part of a collaborative culture focused on bringing Global Finance into the future, then we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch after having a chance to review.