- Full time
- Lead and execute Harmony’s overall Asia business and community strategy with partners, developers and investors.
- Coordinate with the core team to develop the overall strategy for building out an Asia ecosystem for Harmony.
- Representing Harmony in all industry events and building partnerships with all ecosystem participants.
- At least 5 years work experience with proven ability to work independently as well as in a leadership role.
- Experience in developing, planning and executing successful company strategies.
- Experience in business development, partnerships, community and media management.
- Strong familiarity with the national and regional blockchain ecosystems in Asia Pacific.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin Chinese and English.
Harmony is a fast and open blockchain for decentralized applications.
Our protocol has achieved secure and random state sharding. Harmony Mainnet supports thousands of nodes in multiple shards, producing blocks in a few seconds with instant finality. Our staking mechanism reduces centralization while supporting stake delegation, reward compounding and double-sign slashing.
Harmony aims to build an open network of nodes operated and governed by a large community.
What we offer
At Harmony, you will work with an experienced team in a high performance culture. We offer competitive compensation and remote work.