- On site
- Full time
As a Blockchain Associate on the Crypto Intelligence team, you will be conducting research to gather, analyze and synthesize intelligence about crypto projects and initiatives across the crypto ecosystem. You will serve as a subject matter expert on the crypto initiatives you cover, and will work with cross-functional teams (e.g., legal, compliance) to provide them with the knowledge and insights necessary to provide our crypto partners with the best experience possible.
In addition, you will be responsible for creating documentation that can help internal and external constituents understand complex subjects in ways that are easy to understand and remember.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct due diligence on crypto projects, including directly liaising with asset issuers. Write internal reports that synthesize your learnings, working cross-functionally to educate various teams on all elements of the projects and program.
- Manage the rigor of day-to-day asset listings operations with energy, enthusiasm, empathy towards colleagues, and a strong bias for action.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and automation in reviewing new assets to launch across bitbns products.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams (such as Legal, Compliance, and Information Security) to conduct research and due diligence on crypto assets. Help identify emerging trends, risks, blockers and flags to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Stay informed of news, forks, governance, and other major events associated with assets supported on bitbns platforms.
- Partner with external stakeholders such as law firms, researchers, security auditors, and asset issuing teams to help prioritize, review, and launch new assets.
- Build and maintain internal tools (including spreadsheets) to track information about different assets.
- Prioritize competing tasks and deadlines, using data driven decision making.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for crypto assets, and coordinate Q&A/FAQs across various internal teams and external parties.