- Full time
We are looking for a self-driven Rust engineer to join our core engineering team and build out significant components of our backend including buy-side and sell-side management, pricing, settlement, and clearing processes.
- Feature development - you will be develop, test and ship new backend features that supports our protocol.
- Infrastructure - you will define how we run, tests, and deploys backend services to our users and customers.
- Interacting with users - you will be interacting with and support our growing community of retail investors and market-makers.
- 3+ years software engineering experience with Rust.
- 1+ years software experience in a blockchain based project.
- Familiarity with Solana - you’ve developed for, or have launched a meaningful project on Solana
- Crypto native - you are active in the crypto community, defi experience great to have
- Strong ownership - you take pride in what you ship, take responsibility for goals and timelines, and communicate issues/blockers clearly
Perks and Benefits
We’re a globally distributed team that is remote-friendly and operates like a tight-knit family. We provide:
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Healthcare benefits — medical/dental/vision for U.S. based employees, stipends for non-U.S. based employees.
- Unlimited vacation — get that beach, snow, or onsen time when you need it.