Documentation Coordinator / Tech Writer
- Full time
The Solace DAO is looking to add to its Engineering team, which is fast moving, collaborative, and free thinking.
Solace is building a community around making the DeFi space safe, secure and trusted so that we can onboard and de-risk DeFi and other crypto applications, while opening the space to millions of users.
We are a small team at the start of a long journey, so a qualified candidate must be proactive, ship quality code at high velocity, and take ownership of the project, including the architecture, long-term strategy, interacting with the community, as so on.
- Write and maintain Solace documentation, both user and developer focused
- Write blog posts explaining certain areas and mechanics of the protocol
- Resolve support requests from community on a day-to-day basis.
- Help guide our overall strategy through design, prototyping, and market research.
- Be a steward and influencer of our early culture
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Experience in writing and explaining complex technologies in a digestible manner for different target audiences, including non-technical users
- Ability to read and understand smart contracts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Working knowledge of DeFi and web3 applications like AMMs, liquidity mining, staking
- Passion for DeFi, web3, and open transparent systems
- Amazing team with a huge vision
- Remote fast paced work environment
- Token vesting package
- Training, mentorship, and coaching from industry leaders and company leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a DAO helping create the decentralized future
- Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience
Our team is distributed across the globe. We are committed to building a highly innovative, engaged, fun workplace and culture based on our values.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Fill out the application form and we will contact you.