Head of Storytelling
- Full time
Marinade is a DAO that makes Solana the most secure and decentralized, easy to work with, and capital efficient.
Marinade's flagship product is SOL liquid staking that helps people stake to more than 400 validators to make the network more censorship-resistant, and at the same time unlocks staked SOL liquidity through mSOL, so that people can both stake and participate in DeFi.
Marinade was built without any VC money, or token sales. It's doing public good, making Solana safe and secure for everyone using it. The mSOL token will become a standard, final unit of account in Solana DeFi.
Marinade is collectively governed by a DAO formed by all the parties that care about and use Solana.
Launched: August, 2021
TVL: $1.5B+, 2% total SOL staked
Are you urged to rewrite the above "About us"? Write us your better version.
Your work will directly influence the way Solana works. You will join the movement to make Solana fundamentally better from a security, usability, and composability perspective.
The whole story is quite unique and worth sharing around, so we're looking for somebody to own the communications part of Marinade.
You will be part of the Community working group and some of these projects:
- introducing and building on a new "green" Marinade branding,
- content strategy, and leading the content team,
- communications/PR strategy including press releases, partnership announcements, and Discord/Twitter/Medium presence coverage,
- internal documentation, landing page, and in
-app copy to be in line with Marinade tone
- Strong non-verbal and verbal communications,
- Comfortable with a storyteller hat,
- Native-speaker level of English,
- Ability to learn fast and adapt in a quickly evolving environment.
==Nice to have==
- Experience with content marketing, and brand building,
- Familiarity with Marinade and/or Solana,
- Experience with team formation and management,
- Remote work experience,
- Interest in DAOs
Monthly fix in stables. MNDE token core team member allocation that compensates the rest of your life.
To apply, send us a letter, starting with: "What would I do working as Head of Storytelling at Marinade?"