Swan Cloud Inc
Company url: Swan Cloud Inc
Position: Full time
Role: Community Manager
Salary/Year: 35000-65000$ApplyApply via email
At FilSwan, our mission is to build robust and easy-to-use storage and computing infrastructure layer for the Web3. Our team members are in Canada, the US, and China.
FilSwan works closely with organizations such as Chainlink and Filecoin Foundation. We are honored to be an active contributor to the community and serve as a leading member of the FVM early builder and RETMKT builders program. FilSwan is also the leading Filecoin North America Notary and an Orbit Spaceship Ambassador.
FilSwan just recently joined Binance's Incubator.
You can learn more about FilSwan at http://www.filswan.com
About This Role
You will have an opportunity to shape and lead the FilSwan Developer Advocate program in this role. You'll be creating and maintaining a suite of mixed-media tools and guides crafted for growing the community of developers. Through highly technical written and spoken content, you will drive the growth of not just your brand but also the FilSwan brand.
- Build and grow FilSwan's developer community
- Work with FilSwan's engineering team to create contents that help and inspires web3 developers to adapt FilSwan's products.
- Organize and facilitate events with the focus on expanding developer reach and engagement
- Contribute to the library of How To’s and Developer Guides
- Create and publish technical content (blog posts, troubleshooting/FAQ, case studies, and videos) that will get developers excited about the potential of FilSwan as a developer tool
- Engage with the community via the most popular online mediums, e.g., Github, StackOverflow, Telegram, Discord, etc.
- Be an active and authentic participant in the blockchain and Ethereum developer communities wherever they gather.
- Provide end-user feedback to Chainlink's Product Management and Engineering teams based on what you’re seeing and hearing in the community
- Three years experience in the software industry working as a developer, evangelist, developer advocate
- Passion for the blockchain space
- Strong engineering skills; experience in building web or mobile applications
- Strong technical writing skills; ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts
- Social and hustling skills; a desire to get out and meet people
- Solid public speaking experience with a comfort level around coding in front of a live audience
- Passion for inspiring and educating fellow developers
- Experience in a developer evangelist/advocate role
- Ability to work in a startup environment
- Willingness to travel and work irregular hours when required
- Community experience, including organizing meetups, hackathons, workshops, etc
- Understanding the blockchain ecosystem
- Please also include your favorite game in your cover letter
- Passion for building a developer community around the world and desire to invest your energy to make them better