- Full time
Notional is a decentralized protocol that enables fixed-rate, fixed-term crypto-asset lending on Ethereum. Notional is backed by leading firms like Pantera Capital, Parafi Capital, Coinbase Ventures, Spartan Group, IDEO CoLab, Nascent, and 1Confirmation.
We are looking for a DeFi analyst to support the growth of Notional’s ecosystem by identifying protocol integration opportunities and deriving business insights from the analysis of on-chain activity. You will be responsible for analyzing DeFi protocols, determining how these protocols should integrate with Notional, and providing recommendations for where Notional should allocate its resources based on your research and analysis. This will require you to have a passion for DeFi, a deep technical and financial understanding of Notional and the mechanics of DeFi protocols, and a desire to get your hands dirty.
This role is perfect for someone with strong technical skills, intellectual curiosity, and a deep interest in DeFi.
This full-time role requires you to have a broad skillset covering the following topics:
What You Will Do:
- Identify and recommend DeFi integration opportunities. Summarize analysis into reports that describe the target protocol, how Notional would best fit into it, and why Notional should dedicate resources to this opportunity.
- Analyze on-chain data to better understand Notional’s users and identify attractive opportunities for capturing new users.
- Collaborate with the team on product strategy, future development objectives, and onboarding new collateral types.
What You Will Bring
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion to contribute to the construction of a new financial system.
- Strong technical skills. The ability to read code is required, the ability to write code is a plus.
- A strong work ethic and the ability to operate independently.