Contributor for Finance - Idle DAO
- Full time
The Idle DAO (https://idle.finance) is looking for a remote full-time (or part-time) Contributor for the Finance area for the next 3-months work mandate. This position will be related to data science with the aim to support Leagues and DAO’s financial analysis.
About Idle DAO
Idle is a decentralized protocol dedicated to bringing automatic asset allocation and yield aggregation to the interest-bearing tokens economy.
The Idle protocol is governed by a DAO (the Idle Governance) represented by $IDLE token holders. The DAO manages the strategic decisions of the protocol through the IIPs (Idle Improvement Proposals), enabling community participants to contribute to the protocol’s future developments.
What is a League
Leagues are organizational units composed of ecosystem participants, elected by the Governance for the protocol growth. Each League pursues activities in a specific field and is responsible for its own budget, managed through a multi-signature wallet.
Members are elected by the Idle DAO, through community snapshot polls, and are in charge for the mandate duration (currently 3 months).
We are looking for:
- Data analysis and forecasting
- Understanding Blockchain networks
- DeFi experience
- SQL and/or GraphQL (Python for data analysis would be a plus)
- Remote working
As a Contributor for the Finance area:
- You will perform analysis on our core and peripheral smart contracts;
- You will perform analysis on structured and unstructured data in various formats and from various sources (as per now, Ethereum and Polygon), such as articles, reports, conversations (written or spoken), and through platforms like Dune Analytics and The Graph (SQL and GraphQL, Python would be a plus).
Seniority and Compensation
You can take a look at the seniority levels and the related monthly compensations here: https://cutt.ly/kT8DDwF
How to apply (requirement)
Follow the instructions described in the official Idle forum post and apply here: https://gov.idle.finance/t/job-treasury-league-v3-0-open-applications/748