Explore 21 Analyst Offers
- 🧮 Accounting (4)
- 🧪 Analyst (21)
- 🆘 Assistant (6)
- 🏢 Back-End (24)
- 💼 Biz Ops (16)
- 🙂 Community Manager (43)
- 📝 Content (18)
- 💾 Dev Ops (18)
- 📇 Documentation (7)
- 🔧 Engineering (59)
- 🏪 Front-End (35)
- 🌕 Full-Stack (16)
- 🎮 Gaming (2)
- ⚖️ Governance (1)
- 🖌️ Graphics (6)
- 📈 Growth (14)
- ⭕ HR (11)
- 🎓 Intern (12)
- 🚀 Marketing (55)
- 🎨 Meme Artist (5)
- 🎲 Metaverse (1)
- 🖼️ NFT (7)
- 🤝 Partnerships (12)
- ⛏️ Product (35)
- 🔬 Research (8)
- 🔍 SEO (0)
- 🛡️ Security (8)
- 🧑🤝🧑 Social Media (12)
- ➰ Solidity (23)
- ℹ️ Support (11)
- 🈯 Translator (1)
- 💰 Treasury (3)
- 📏 UX/UI (18)
- 💡 Other (21)
- Conduct research for trending topics in the cryptocurrency industry, especially on DeFi
- Perform data analysis, visualization and econometric studies
- Familiar with using smart contract analysis tools
- Compile reports and articles for both internal use and external publication
Skills and Qualifications
- Intense interest, extensive network and deep technical understanding of Decentralised finance – knowledge of existing successful DeFi protocols and a vision for the direction of DeFi development
- Knowledge and understanding of the mechanics of governance token launches
- Innate ability to interpret data and trends in order to anticipate potential risks and essentially contribute to the project’s growth
- Ability to source opportunities and create research briefings quickly and effectively by analysing opportunities throughout the crypto ecosystem
- Smart contract programming languages, particularly, Solidity and Python
- Trading Finance
- Quantitative analysis
- Blockchain analysis
- Familiar with Ethereum system
- Data-driven analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Lateral and Independent thinking
- Ownership and Responsibility
- Collaborative working
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Identifying and interpreting patterns and trends
At ConsenSys we have a vision of a world where data sovereignty and financial well-being is accessible to every person and organization. We believe Ethereum and decentralized protocol technology is a more trustworthy and equitable foundation for how we create and share value across the web. On this trusted, open source foundation, we can accelerate the world’s transition to a universally accessible network of distributed participants where transparency, security and freedom are fundamental.
Our product suite, composed of Truffle, Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. As the leading Ethereum software company, ConsenSys enables developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. To learn more about ConsenSys, and explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
Why join ConsenSys?
Remote first. You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from many different countries and cultures. Want to work remotely? Go ahead. Or pop into one of our offices? We’ve got you covered in NYC, DC, Dublin, London, Paris, Brisbane and Hong Kong.
Flexible working arrangements. You can create your own journey with flexible schedules and locations. We believe everyone has the right to control their own freedom. Our people can make their own schedule, own their own time, and we encourage you to travel and work from anywhere in the world.
Continuous learning and opportunities. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. To support your development we pay for you to learn by offering unlimited access to Coursera, a platform with thousands of courses for you to learn whatever you want, and acquire new skills.
Unlimited vacation/holidays. We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. Company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days every quarter to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. Work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
About the Vertical Applications product group
Vertical Apps is at the forefront of the blockchain fintech revolution. Vertical Applications group, creates new products across all verticals (consumer, institution, enterprise, protocols and DAOs, and developers), with an eye towards improving user experience with services that are monetizable. We build, deploy and maintain critical applications across ConsenSys’s industry leading products, including MetaMask, Quorum, Infura,and Codefi. The Vertical Applications team is composed of decentralised product teams across all verticals distributed across Europe and US and working mostly remotely.
With our products like MetaMask, Infura, and Quorum serving as gateways for over 22 million worldwide users to interact with new blockchain, “web3” and “DeFi” applications like Uniswap, Maker, Compound, we need innovative problem solvers who are interested in tackling the complex challenges that exist in the blockchain and financial ecosystems and scaling developer and user-facing systems to tens of millions of users. You will analyze user experience related to web3 identity, and define user needs, compare competitor products and features, inform product development, and create data reports, and work with others to build data products.
About the role
Vertical Applications Group is looking for a Product Analyst - Web 3 Identity to join the growing ConsenSys software community. A core component of the permissionless nature of Web 3 is the ability to ID users with the least amount of personal information. Users have ownership of their own identity. The goal is to increase customer satisfaction and trust while providing a familiar and easy user experience.
This is a hard problem, with complicated technology, and a lot to simplify for user experience. We want you to become an expert and help us make better decisions. You will wear many hats, contribute to many projects, and adapt to the needs of a growing organization. Help us drive web2 and web 3 convergence across our target segments: consumers, institutions, crypto organizations, enterprise fintech providers, and developers.
What you’ll do
- Analysis and Research: Conduct analyses around the state of identity management in the Web 3 space. Determine areas for improved customer experience. Report findings to influence product direction.
- Shape strategy: Develop analysis on existing hypotheses and prospective activities. Identify product gaps and opportunities. Survey the market and identify trends. Conduct one-off analyses to inform decisions around product strategy, project prioritization, and product behavior.
- Experiment with growth: working with design, data, and other teams, formulate analytic frameworks, scoring methodologies, data feeds for potential products, ideas for new services; coordinate with product teams on user testing and A/B experiments, and synthesize learnings to inform development.
Would be great if you checked these boxes
- Methodical prioritization and problem solving skills.
- Data-driven, user-focused, and analytical.
- 3-5+ years of supporting the software product development lifecycle.
- Passion for decentralized finance and the Consensys mission; interest in blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Experience with digital assets, stablecoins, financial services, and/or DeFi.
- Familiarity with processes (e.g. Agile, Scrum), and tools (e.g. JIRA, Notion, Figma, GitHub, MixPanel).
- Excellent communication, relationship management and organizational skills.
- Entrepreneurial with a growth mindset; independently driven, constantly learning, always improving.
- Team player, inclusive leader, open to feedback, and transparent with intentions.
- Previous experience in remote or globally distributed teams
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Notional is a decentralized protocol that enables fixed-rate, fixed-term crypto-asset lending on Ethereum. Notional is backed by leading firms like Pantera Capital, Parafi Capital, Coinbase Ventures, Spartan Group, IDEO CoLab, Nascent, and 1Confirmation.
We are looking for a DeFi analyst to support the growth of Notional’s ecosystem by identifying protocol integration opportunities and deriving business insights from the analysis of on-chain activity. You will be responsible for analyzing DeFi protocols, determining how these protocols should integrate with Notional, and providing recommendations for where Notional should allocate its resources based on your research and analysis. This will require you to have a passion for DeFi, a deep technical and financial understanding of Notional and the mechanics of DeFi protocols, and a desire to get your hands dirty.
This role is perfect for someone with strong technical skills, intellectual curiosity, and a deep interest in DeFi.
This full-time role requires you to have a broad skillset covering the following topics:
What You Will Do:
- Identify and recommend DeFi integration opportunities. Summarize analysis into reports that describe the target protocol, how Notional would best fit into it, and why Notional should dedicate resources to this opportunity.
- Analyze on-chain data to better understand Notional’s users and identify attractive opportunities for capturing new users.
- Collaborate with the team on product strategy, future development objectives, and onboarding new collateral types.
What You Will Bring
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion to contribute to the construction of a new financial system.
- Strong technical skills. The ability to read code is required, the ability to write code is a plus.
- A strong work ethic and the ability to operate independently.
Nansen, in brief
- 🎯 Nansen’s mission is to surface the signal in blockchain data.
- 💻 Our core product is a SaaS analytics platform used by investors, crypto teams, and analysts.
- 🌏 Our company HQ is in Singapore, but team members are located all over the world.
- 🙌 We have an open and friendly work environment: every person helps shape our culture.
- 🌱 It's important for us that every individual in the team experiences personal growth.
About the role
As a Venture Analyst in our Alpha team, you will be part of a growing team serving the smartest traders and investors in the crypto space, taking the lead to help us identify and source investable opportunities for Nansen Alpha, assisting in the production of institutional-quality research, and participating in weekly discussion calls with our Alpha clients. You will play a key role in the future of finance, and help us to achieve our mission of surfacing the signal in blockchain data.
Your contributions to the team will have a big impact, as you help us grow Nansen to a leading crypto company.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
Responsible for Nansen Alpha's sourcing efforts and take charge of implementing end-to-end execution for potential deal flows and all phases of the assessment process, including but not limited to:
- Sourcing to ensure Nansen Alpha's deal flow remains the best in the space by surfacing high-quality and early-stage investment opportunities in a timely manner
- Provide deal leadership in terms of generating and refining deal investment theses, establish due diligence game plans, and implement a systematic process in assessing opportunities
- Identify and diligence potential opportunities for Nansen Alpha members, including organizing weekly meetings and sessions with founders/team for Alpha members, understanding current and upcoming crypto trends, analyzing business models and strategy, and so on
- Help build out and evolve Nansen Alpha's project sourcing and internal procedures, tools, and models based on experience and best practices
- Identify and craft strategic partnerships that will expand the available markets for Nansen Alpha and add value to our Alpha members
- Initiate and establish relationships, develop partnerships and grow Nansen's network with top crypto ecosystems, projects and protocols
- Take lead in coordinating the front-end of partnership with back-end research; so as to help position Nansen Alpha as a thought leader in the crypto space by contributing to thesis development and publishing market research and opinion publications
- Take ownership of existing retention metrics and data for the Alpha tier
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- Minimum of 1-2+ years of relevant work experience in a crypto or tech VC fund
- Drive: We want people who are passionate about the crypto-asset industry, and are eager to up-skill and hone their knowledge in the crypto space
- Expertise: Intermediate knowledge of DeFi/NFT is a prerequisite; an ability to quickly comprehend, evaluate, and critique new ideas is a huge plus
- Analytical: Strong analytical, financial analysis, organizational, and writing skills
- Independent: Direct experience working in a remote-first environment; and able to work independently whilst collaborating closely with a fast-growing team
- Self-motivated: Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership, empathy, and determination to get things done
- Resilience: Humble to new ideas, and eager to learn amidst adversity and challenges
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the skills to take a (rough) idea and make it reality
- An eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- Great written communication skills in English
- An ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
- Bonus: Experience from the cryptocurrency industry or research industry*
- Bonus: Proficiency in other major languages (e.g. Chinese or Spanish)*
Ready to apply?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Brief text on why you're the right candidate for this role
- Short 1-page investment memo (in pdf) describing your best early-stage crypto investment idea (token or a project that have not had a TGE yet), accompanied by supporting data or analysis
- Portfolio (e.g. link to blog or written articles)
- CV (or link to Linkedin profile)
The Idle DAO (https://idle.finance) is looking for a remote full-time (or part-time) Contributor for the Finance area for the next 3-months work mandate. This position will be related to data science with the aim to support Leagues and DAO’s financial analysis.
About Idle DAO
Idle is a decentralized protocol dedicated to bringing automatic asset allocation and yield aggregation to the interest-bearing tokens economy.
The Idle protocol is governed by a DAO (the Idle Governance) represented by $IDLE token holders. The DAO manages the strategic decisions of the protocol through the IIPs (Idle Improvement Proposals), enabling community participants to contribute to the protocol’s future developments.
What is a League
Leagues are organizational units composed of ecosystem participants, elected by the Governance for the protocol growth. Each League pursues activities in a specific field and is responsible for its own budget, managed through a multi-signature wallet.
Members are elected by the Idle DAO, through community snapshot polls, and are in charge for the mandate duration (currently 3 months).
We are looking for:
- Data analysis and forecasting
- Understanding Blockchain networks
- DeFi experience
- SQL and/or GraphQL (Python for data analysis would be a plus)
- Remote working
As a Contributor for the Finance area:
- You will perform analysis on our core and peripheral smart contracts;
- You will perform analysis on structured and unstructured data in various formats and from various sources (as per now, Ethereum and Polygon), such as articles, reports, conversations (written or spoken), and through platforms like Dune Analytics and The Graph (SQL and GraphQL, Python would be a plus).
Seniority and Compensation
You can take a look at the seniority levels and the related monthly compensations here: https://cutt.ly/kT8DDwF
How to apply (requirement)
Follow the instructions described in the official Idle forum post and apply here: https://gov.idle.finance/t/job-treasury-league-v3-0-open-applications/748
Stardust is building the metaverse - an interconnected world of games enabled by blockchain and NFTs.
Why work at Stardust?
At Stardust you won't be building just another SaaS product for game developers, you’ll be building the future. The Metaverse (think Ready Player One) is connecting games, finance, and social, while being the foundational layer for new economies, the future of work, fashion, and more. We’re looking for individuals who think big, want to change the future, and who can believe in the big ideas before they are mainstream. Challenging the status quo is what we do and we’re looking for someone to help turn crazy ideas into reality.
We've just raised our Series A and are growing quickly, join our team and build the future, not just witness it.
Everyone at Stardust has ownership over what they do, and we are looking for individuals who can manage a team of blockchain engineers effectively to adhere to timelines and spec out new features across many different blockchains that are all architected in very different ways.
Our Analytics Manager will be the first member of our Business Intelligence team. This position will straddle the line between independent contributor and leader. You will aid the company overall through the development of reporting, deep dive analyses, and both technical and analytical support across multiple departments to aid in business decisions. You will be a leader within the department, through the hiring and mentoring of BI staff, and without the department by creating data pipelines and internal business intelligence products to be used directly by our product organization and other internal stakeholders. This position will have considerable influence in the development of all company products, and client support. This is an opportunity to build a full department and drive the insights of a future unicorn.
We value creativity, and a desire to excel in a blue sky section of the technology industry. Bring your enthusiasm and expertise, and we’ll bring the resources you need to build a legacy.
- Coordinate across departments to implement in-product telemetry, and then analyze captured data efficiently
- Create the foundation of the Business Intelligence group, including structure and process
- Define data architecture in conjunction with Product and Engineering departments
- Design, build, and maintain data pipelines with Engineering
- Define, implement, and maintain internal processesGuide the business in the proper experimental design, implementation and analysis
- Develop and lead internal market insights researchHire, lead, and mentor Business Intelligence staff
- Aid in the identification and implementation of organization wide data tools (eg: Snowflake, Tableau)
- Plan and execute deep dive analyses of marketplace, competitors, and customers to create actionable insights
- Function as both leader and independent contributor
- Degree in a quantitative field (statistics, econometrics, etc.), and 5+ years of quantitative analysis experience with increasing responsibilities, in technology.
- Experience in setting data strategy and data architecture for an organization
- Expertise in R, excellent SQL skills, comfort in navigating and querying large data sets as well as using common industry tools such as Snowflake, Sisense, Tableau etc.
- Ability to model data flows, and identify key metrics from a new data system
- Comfort in collaborating with Engineering to drive new data related initiatives
- Expertise in common methods of experimentation, including a/b testing, as well as the design and coordination of analytics projects with included telemetry
- Expertise in data analytics, data visualization, development of novel insights, and reporting to non-data science stakeholders
- Expertise in communicating complicated concepts at the level of the audience, and comfort in documentation development
- Experience as a successful mentor and leader
- Comfort as an individual contributor and as a leader
- A basic understanding of blockchain technology and NFTs
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
Uniswap Labs is seeking a Data Scientist, who will work closely with our Strategy, Product and Engineering teams to monitor the growth and adoption of existing products and produce insights that will inform the development of future projects. Candidates should have some familiarity with the Uniswap Protocol; its surrounding ecosystem of products; its role in the existing decentralized finance landscape, and potential future growth opportunities. Additionally, candidates should have strong communication skills and be capable of sharing their work with members across the team.
What You Will Do:
- Sourcing data and implementing metrics that measure the success of products across the Uniswap ecosystem
- Identifying patterns of user trends and behaviors
- Monitoring competitor and broader market metrics
- Working on self-directed data research projects that identify valuable opportunities for further exploration
- Bachelors/Masters degree with 2+ years experience as a Data Analyst or Product Analyst
- Experience processing, analyzing, and reporting on consumer product data sets
- Experience with data querying languages (e.g. SQL), scripting languages (e.g Python), data visualization, dashboarding
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present insights to team members across other departments to help inform product strategy
- Ability to work closely with team members while simultaneously taking initiative
Nice to Have:
- Prior user experience within DeFi
- Experience in a consumer technology company
- Experience in financial services/engineering
- Experience with blockchain data sets and analytics tools (e.g. Dune Analytics)
- Fondness for the color pink
Uniswap Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This position can be based in Foster City, CA, Arlington, VA or Highlands Ranch, CO.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Are you passionate about payments and cryptocurrency and driven by opportunities to scale new products and businesses? As Director, Visa Crypto Ecosystem Readiness Lead you will be part of the Global Crypto Solutions team responsible for creating and growing new revenue streams for Visa through emerging crypto products, innovative partnerships, and tailored programs.
- Develop and execute card acceptance strategies for Crypto-native clients like Crypto exchanges, wallets, and NFT marketplaces thereby growing domestic and cross-border payment volumes and revenue for Visa
- Work with regional sales teams to expand acceptance of Visa cards by Crypto-native players for easier Fiat to Crypto on-ramps and structure custom pricing deals if needed
- Execute co-marketing programs to grow Visa volumes, especially in cross-border corridors
- Collaborate with Risk, Client Services, and MS&A teams to optimize existing programs and improve auth rates by doing issuer outreach and implementing risk best practices
- Conduct active program performance monitoring and proactively raise critical issues
- Work with rules teams to update Visa Rules as needed
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is fluent in Crypto, is highly analytical, and an excellent problem solver.
10 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/ MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
•12+ years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
• High level of proficiency manipulating data from a variety of sources and ability to translate data into valuable insights
• Strategic and analytical thinker, able to move seamlessly from high level concepts to details and solutions with limited guidance
• Superior problem-solving skills to understand business requirements and synthesize and communicate complex information effectively to broad audiences
• Extreme high attention to detail and demonstrated experience executing deliverables on schedule
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Good team player and excellent interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of the payment industry and “on-ramp” Crypto payment service providers
• Experience in business operations, consulting, client services, data science, or global business optimization
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong business acumen and ability to zoom out to look at the bigger picture
• Expertise in explaining complex concepts and technologies to a broad audience of external and internal partners
• Advanced communication skills with the ability to influence across all levels of an organization
Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Founded in 2011, Blockchain is the world's largest and most trusted production platform for digital assets, powering more than 77 million cryptocurrency wallets and over $1 trillion in transactions. We’re looking for a Cryptocurrency Credit Analyst to help rapidly scale our business development, credit decisioning, loan origination, monitoring and servicing efforts with institutional trading clients.
You’ll interface with trading clients, gather fund financial information, perform financial analyses needed to make credit decisions; contribute and provide input to group loan decisioning based on evaluation of credit risk and other key factors, recommend credit solutions that add value for our customers and help support day-to-day client needs including trade execution/settlement.
Blockchain is a dynamic, fast-moving startup and this person should enjoy operating with increased autonomy and executing upon objectives with less than crisply defined boundaries and/or expectations in situations without clear precedent.
To do so, this person will rely on their integrity, attention to detail, demonstrated business intuition, creative problem solving and experience in financial modeling, credit risk, quantitative analysis and project management. At the same time, he/she needs to be a utility player willing to roll up his/her sleeves and help out wherever needed.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide high-touch client support to our institutional trading clients
- Analyze financial statements, NAV reports and prepare financial models to support informed decision making
- Perform credit and integrity risk rating assessments, covenant compliance reviews, and monitor changes to risk flags
- Conduct industry, market and company research
- Analyze and synthesize debt pricing benchmarks and equity trading comparables
- Prepare investment-related documents for internal and external audiences
- Participate in all aspects of deal approval process including opportunity development, due diligence, negotiations and portfolio management
- Work with senior staff to help identify viable investment transactions across various geographies through mapping, research and pipeline management
- Perform analytics on markets, company performances, portfolio and other data
- Manage specific credit activities to ensure performance quality, consistency of underwriting and timeliness meets or exceeds Customer expectations
- Assist in analysis of trading results and reconciliation with exchange and broker reports and various internal systems
- Help optimize middle and back-office processes
- Engage with clients and financial operations teams to drive timely trade settlement in a highly time-sensitive markets environment
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree with specialized finance/markets experience
- 3+ years experience in investment and credit analysis ideally from within an investment banking background or within a major financial institution or fund
- Strong understanding of commercial business development techniques and credit decisions
- Strong financial, analytical and modeling skills
- A strong demonstrable interest in cryptocurrencies, venture capital, principal investing and trading
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively with clients and colleagues from various cultural backgrounds
- Willing to travel on short notices
- Demonstrate diplomacy and responsiveness in interactions with others, being able to form relationships with counterparts and mid-level clients and stakeholders to exchange information needed for transaction or portfolio processing
- SQL or statistics experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; Mandarin a plus
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.
Kava Labs is seeking a Crypto Senior Financial Analyst for the Kava lending platform, Kava's blockchain solution enabling decentralized stable coins, bonds, and lending for crypto users. You will be a trusted team member providing financial insight to Kava’s Leadership with strategy, research, analysis, and special strategic projects as they arise. You will work alongside a team of world class crypto experts on an open-source project that transfers millions of dollars in assets daily, providing the financial primitives for the next evolution in crypto.
We are looking for your experience and perspective to contribute to our growing company culture! This is a full time remote position based in the US with PST working hours. We are a 100% distributed workforce with teams in the US, Canada, Asia-Pacific, and Europe.
What You Will Do.
- Treasury management - analyzing revenue trends and yields across products and making recommendations on how best to allocate capital against those findings
- Owning the revenue recognition process - recording transactions and reconciling revenue related accounts
- Onchain staking and rewards management - Claim recurring revenues via onchain transactions across a number of strategies
- Reporting of Onchain revenues - month end transaction booking and reporting
- Reporting on monthly balances - of Onchain and Offchain accounts
- Develop scalable accounting processes - to ensure seamless financial reporting
- Order Execution - work with 3rd party firms to fulfil crypto transactions
- Manage external market relationships - conceive, negotiate, and execute contracts with 3rd party vendors to oversee crypto market and activities
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams on ad-hoc projects
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to stay complaint and support best-practices
- Reports to Sr VP of Finance.
Who You Are.
- Interest in Blockchain is a must, experience in Blockchain is strongly preferred
- Understanding of DeFi technology/ financial services infrastructure preferred
- Knowledge in exchanges (ex. Binance, Circle, Kraken) a must
- Knowledge of the current crypto and/or blockchain landscape required
- Fintech startup and remote experience
- Highly effective, engaged, organized, and data-driven.
- Comfortable working in a high-stakes, high-growth, roll up your sleeves type of work and fast-paced environment.
- Individual contributor without relying on a team for execution.
- Ability to build up a small team as the company grows.
- Able to adapt and adjust in a fast paced changing digital environment is a must.
How You Will Succeed.
- 6+ years of Finance experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance preferred
- Familiarity with multinational or multi currency business structures
- Highly proficient in Excel, Google sheets & financial modeling, GSuite and Slack
- Working hours Pacific Standard Time zone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to values of diversity, equity, and inclusion reflected in all aspects.
- Recruiter Zoom meeting - 30 minutes
- Hiring Manager Zoom meeting- 45 minutes
- Presentation - 30 minutes
- Executive/Panel interview Zoom meeting(s)- 45 minutes
What We Offer.
🤩 Work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
🤓 A learning environment where you can deep-dive into the frontier of blockchain technologies and make an impact to active users
💰 Competitive salary
📈 Competitive stock options
💪 Monthly stipend for health and wellness
🏝 Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
🦷 Medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance for employees
👵 401(k) with match
🏡 A remote work environment with an international and diverse team
About Kava Labs.
Kava Labs is focused on democratizing financial services and making them openly accessible to anyone, anywhere in the world. We started out by building the Kava blockchain, a foundational platform designed to provide the most safe, secure, and reliable experience for accessing Decentralized Financial (DeFi) apps and services. Today that platform manages over $1B in assets on behalf of users and is growing rapidly.
We are a remote-first, globally distributed team that values first principle thinking, experimentation, and learning to ensure long-term success. We are not dogmatic in our approach, but we are relentless in our pursuit to create impactful technology for the future.
We have a diverse set of backgrounds, skills, and culture but we’re all united in our passion about building new open financial infrastructure — together, so that our efforts will make a real impact and create lasting change in the world.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Kava is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. and celebrates the diversity of its growing team.
All applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.
Recruitment agencies and consultants may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Kava Labs does not accept unsolicited agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Kava Labs.