- Full time
As our Accountant, you will be working mainly on company financial data, handle financial statements, and business financial transactions. In this role, you will also need to work with on-chain data and feel comfortable with technical concepts. This role will be part of our Finance team.
What will you do?
- Create or examine the accuracy of financial statements. Ensure all financial records and statements are in line with regulations, and generally accepted accounting principles
- Work with different departments and advise on company resources and procedures.
- Analyze all company assets, income, anticipated expenses, and liabilities and provide a detailed analysis and make recommendations
- Document business financial transactions, prepare entries for company accounts, and maintain general ledger
- Proactively make suggestions to improve practices and processes
What excites us about you?
- You have at least 5 years of experience in accounting or a similar role
- You have experience and comfortable working on a fast-paced company with changing priorities
- You are reliable, extremely detail-oriented, and a problem-solver
- You have strong communication skills in both English and Chinese
- You are comfortable working independently as part of a remote team
- You are tech-savvy and excited about new technologies and practices
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
What will be great to have?
- You have a CPA or Master's degree
- You are passionate about the blockchain space
Why are we awesome you ask?
We are a truly global team! We are digital nomads coming from more than 12 different countries, working from wherever we want. We have a collective mission, to provide meaningful services and bring a unique value to users within the crypto space.
We are looking for fun, curious, and committed individuals to swim with us!